Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Haverty
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is for the print versions of the comic and not for the game, but thought people in this forum would find it of interest.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/599092525/the-order-of-t...

The funding is skyrocketing -- at this rate, I think he'll be reprinting all the books that have come out so far, and then some. I've only read some of it online myself, so I may use this opportunity to pick up some (or all?) of the compilations to enjoy at my offline leisure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hopcroft
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For two consecutive years I got OOTS compilations, in sequence, to one of my sisters as Christmas presents. I was both astonished and dismayed when the third volume was unavailable when it was time for next Christmas.

The overhwelming response speaks to the enduring (so far) popularity of OOTS. Which, in turn, speaks to the quality of both the humor and the storytelling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Chamberlain
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I've got all the books (apart from Snips, Snails...) but I have pledged $10 as a thank you for years of enjoyment with this series.

Plus new stories!

Thanks for bring it to my attention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
itchyrichy wrote:
Well I've got all the books (apart from Snips, Snails...) but I have pledged $10 as a thank you for years of enjoyment with this series.

Plus new stories!

Thanks for bring it to my attention.

You might want to thinking upping that to 25$ to get the other goodies

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, one of the guys from APE Games said they are checking the possibility of adding the Game together with Order of the Stick Adventure Game: The Shortening to the possible pledge levels
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercedes (Mandy)
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Tokyo Game Market here I come!
badge
Sorry if I'm slow in reading mails. I'm currently working hard on some Alley Thieves
mbmbmbmbmb
I just found this from one of the geeklists and backed it straight away. Can't believe I haven't seen this before Started checking out some of their comics, and love it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
merc007 wrote:
I just found this from one of the geeklists and backed it straight away. Can't believe I haven't seen this before Started checking out some of their comics, and love it!

It is amazing indeed. And the prequels which are print only, although not necessary do add a nice depth to the story. Also, on the printed books there are a few commentaries by Rich that I always find interest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.