BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Name that Game: zombies vs. M-16 toting R2D2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mad Asgardian
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
At least I think they were zombies, or mutants or whatever. Trying to identify a game which I believe was advertised in the pages of Dragon magazine during the early/mid 80s. (pretty sure it was a board game though)

It had sort of a near future/post-apolcalyptic theme. The cover art featured a stereotypical group of human survivors holed up in a lab hallway or door frame, defending themselves from whatever threat the game featured.

The only distinguishing characteristic I can recall was this really short robot armed with an M-16, firing in support of the humans. (think boxy R2D2 with a head, arms and tracks IIRC)

I've tried various advanced searches without success, and poked around the RPG side a bit just in case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Attack of the Mutants!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Davis
United States
New Concord
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a.) Awesome thread title.
b.) Awesome art in that ad.
c.) Holy crap BGG is good at the "What game is this?" game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Asgardian
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Thank you, that was fast! I had actually stumbled across that game earlier, but obviously didn't examine the photos too closely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Klemm
United States
Concord
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like Johnny 5.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.