bbb ccc
Australia
flag msg tools
In case you do not read FFG's site there is a lot of talk about how super Hard Journey is and then 1/2 the people saying they are all idiots and that it is in fact to easy...

So I thought I would collect some games form people so we can put a rest to this.. as imo, this is a hard solo quest...

Here is my thread... Put up or Shut Up - A JOURNEY TO RGOSGOBEL (online solo comp) @ FFG

Hope you guys find time to play this and post your results!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Adlington
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This one is crazy hard Solo.

It's just lack of access to the encounter deck @ 1 per turn.

I houseruled it to being 1 damage on Wilyador per turn and it was still quite hard Solo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ys jo
msg tools
Troymk1 wrote:
It's just lack of access to the encounter deck @ 1 per turn.

I totally agree,

even with Denethor + Unexpected Courage got me through 2~3 encounter deck cards per turn,

I was still having trouble getting those Athelas cards out before Wilydor got seriously injured.

God forbid if there are no Athelas/Forest Groove in top 10~15 cards of encounter deck, or no Lore of Imladris cards in top 10~15 cards of player deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.