Battles of Westeros» Forums » General

Subject: Ugh wish I would have read about hte minis before buying rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I liked Battlelore and picked this up and all the expansion from Troll & Toad over Thanksgiving when it was 50% off. I just it today and didn't read anything about it and the issues with the minis. This is just ridiculous that it is unplayable without gluing the figures to the base.

I had planned on painting these in the future but I usually prime my minis then glue them to the bases so I do not have to repaint the bases.

Anyone have any semi-permanent glue tips? I'd like to play the game but I don't have time to paint the minis just yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Boersma
Australia
Clyde North
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bluetack. But I would glue them.

But really, they are easy figures to paint even with their bases on.

You'll also be disappointed with the most recent Battlelore releases then too as you have to affix their bases too. However the originals came already on their bases, so you have the same problem there anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I have the original Battlelore and a handful of expansions which was well done in my opinion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't want to permanently glue these figures in to their bases either. I just used Elmer's glue and that works great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DOUGLAS BRUNDIN
United States
Akron
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Crazy glue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.