M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for players to play Mage Knight with. I'm planning a game day on which we can play Mage Knight and some other games (optional).

It'll be a Saturday or Sunday in the near future and will take place at my home, in Velp (near Arnhem).

If you're interested, please let us know!

The other people interested currently are
NaN Do
Netherlands
flag msg tools
and perhaps
Marcel
Netherlands
Den haag
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Anyone up for this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Netherlands
Leeuwarden
Friesland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Depends on the date, but would love to play

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel
Netherlands
Den haag
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
maw, de geinteresserden om dit spel samen te spelen, zijn compleet uitgespreid over het land.

(Gelderland, Brabant, Friesland en Zuid-Holland)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
indeed...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Netherlands
Leeuwarden
Friesland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mag74b wrote:
maw, de geinteresserden om dit spel samen te spelen, zijn compleet uitgespreid over het land.

(Gelderland, Brabant, Friesland en Zuid-Holland)

All adds to the theme of the game, Dutchknights, uhm.. Mageknights from all over the world

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Alright, so when would be a good day? Perhaps a Saturday sometime in March?

I would vote for March 10, starting sometime early in the day - perhaps as early as 11:00 AM. We could play a game of Mage Knight and go from there.

If there are players new to the game we will start with the intro scenario and if all enjoy it enough AND want to play again we could play a more advanced (and short!) scenario after that.

However, I'm fine with playing a different game as well, after a game of Mage Knight. Obviously it should be a game we all are eager to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel
Netherlands
Den haag
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mr Mjeh wrote:
Alright, so when would be a good day? Perhaps a Saturday sometime in March?

I would vote for March 10, starting sometime early in the day - perhaps as early as 11:00 AM. We could play a game of Mage Knight and go from there.

If there are players new to the game we will start with the intro scenario and if all enjoy it enough AND want to play again we could play a more advanced (and short!) scenario after that.

However, I'm fine with playing a different game as well, after a game of Mage Knight. Obviously it should be a game we all are eager to play.

Love the idea, but I will go sailing then.

I also wanted to post here that there is a gaming day in Leiden on march 3. (spelgroepphoenix.nl)
This is also a good oportunity to get a few games of mage knight in. apart from myself, you will probably find at least 2 other people familiar with the game there.

I am also considering going to the bordspelmania game day on march 17, in Eindhoven. A location that would at least be easy to reach for Nan Do
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Netherlands
Leeuwarden
Friesland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
10th of March I’m hosting a gameday up north (Leeuwarden area). I’m kind of hoping for a game of Eclipse and personally wouldn’t mind a game of Magenight next to that

Februari and March are pretty busy months during the weekends for me. You guys are more than welcome to join in 10th of March otherwise (if you don’t mind playing on a Sunday) 25-03 would be an option for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freddy Dekker
Netherlands
Friesland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ik ken het spel niet.

Maar omdat het zo vaak genoemd werd ben ik maar eens gaan kijken.
Heb een video review bekeken, en de maker legde het begrijpbaar uit en liet het best leuk lijken.

Ik zit momenteel tot m'n nek in de nog te spelen spellen, maar misschien is dit iets om in de gaten te houden en in de toekomst nog eens aan te beginnen.

Het doet een beetje aan RUNEWAR en dat soort spellen denken, maar ik neem aan dat het heel anders is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Netherlands
Leeuwarden
Friesland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sagitar wrote:
Ik ken het spel niet.

Maar omdat het zo vaak genoemd werd ben ik maar eens gaan kijken.
Heb een video review bekeken, en de maker legde het begrijpbaar uit en liet het best leuk lijken.

Ik zit momenteel tot m'n nek in de nog te spelen spellen, maar misschien is dit iets om in de gaten te houden en in de toekomst nog eens aan te beginnen.

Het doet een beetje aan RUNEWAR en dat soort spellen denken, maar ik neem aan dat het heel anders is.

I used to play some computer games back in the day. This boardgame feels a lot like the computergame "heroes of might and magic" to me. It has some questing, deckbuilding and conflict in it. Runewars is a very different game (more focussed on batteling armies, the questing of heroes has a small simmularity to mageknight perhaps).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed, Rune Wars seem to be very different from this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.