Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Fay
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Their Facebook and Website updates are fairly old, does anyone have news on the proposed expansion for CoPE?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nunya Business
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
It appears like this may have just been a quick money grab for the company. They released the game and that's about it. I don't think there will be any further support for Conquest of Planet Earth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Moore
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Gotcha!
mbmbmbmbmb
PrimordialOne wrote:
It appears like this may have just been a quick money grab for the company. They released the game and that's about it. I don't think there will be any further support for Conquest of Planet Earth.

And you know this because...?

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nunya Business
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
rcmoore4 wrote:
PrimordialOne wrote:

Uh...wow.

Look....RC...I'm not debating or putting forth some kind of scientific theory. My point is that I don't think there will be an expansion. Flying Frog doesn't even really place good web content on the CoPE section of their website. I'm almost regretting purchasing this.

It seems the game was just thrown out there to get money. And then there is no actual support. I could be wrong; but I don't see them supporting this game anytime soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Moore
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Gotcha!
mbmbmbmbmb
PrimordialOne wrote:
rcmoore4 wrote:
PrimordialOne wrote:

Uh...wow.

Look....RC...I'm not debating or putting forth some kind of scientific theory. My point is that I don't think there will be an expansion. Flying Frog doesn't even really place good web content on the CoPE section of their website. I'm almost regretting purchasing this.

It seems the game was just thrown out there to get money. And then there is no actual support. I could be wrong; but I don't see them supporting this game anytime soon.

No...I'm not trying to be an ass...though it certainly came off that way...sorry!

Actually, an expansion has been announced already by Flying Frog. As well as expansions for Touch of Evil and Last Night on Earth (and presumably the Martian game as well). My point was meant to be that just because FF has been relatively silent, doesn't mean their not working on these. They announced they were actively working on these expansions after Gencon, and unless they're in serious financial trouble, I would bet they're going to come through for us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.