Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Davis
United Kingdom
Sheffield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey All,

I was wondering if there was any news about the website? Most of the links on there say it is under development.

Tom
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher S
United States
Waxahachie
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't heard anything. I wonder what their doing to the site. Maybe adding info on expansions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Ingeland
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really hope so!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Isaac
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I should be finished updating the website later this week. The original website for the game was Flash-based, which meant it wasn't viewable on mobile devices or iPads. I've since moved the website to a new host, and we're redesigning everything using Wordpress. Content will be sparse at first -- not much more than the rules, video reviews and an overview of the design process -- but the plan is to get the new website formatted so that the card and mobster templates can be downloaded and players can make their own custom games pieces and cards. I'm also working on a number of mini-expansions that will be available as free Print & Play downloads in the coming weeks. I think players will like what they see, and hopefully these mini-expansions will inspire them to add their own modules and expansions to the mix. That's the goal of the new website... to serve as a framework for players to exchange and post their custom content for each other to download and enjoy. And any fans or players with artwork, fiction or anecdotes from their game sessions can always send me their content and we'll post it on the site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Davis
United Kingdom
Sheffield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Nathan,

That sounds really exciting. Especially the print and play games. The people I've played with keep coming up with different ideas of Mob type things they want to inflict on each other so it'd be good to turn these ideas into actually illigal activity angry

Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.