Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Bishop
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got mine today and (as always) enjoyed unwrapping and punching out all the counters and such. I noticed however that the instruction book was no where to be found in my copy.soblue

Anyone else have this problem or am I missing where it may be?

I did print out the instructions posted in the files section so it can be played soon. So far excited to give the game a whirl.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana R.
United States
Claremont
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Devotium Popcornicus
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone else was missing the same item. Refer here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred CS
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmb
If you did not receive a copy of the rules, please send an e-mail to our customer service e-mail - freddistribution.cs@gmail.com - with your mailing address. We are happy to get a print copy out to you.

Thank you for buying the game and we hope you enjoy Dragon Rampage!

Keith
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
First of all, thanks for purchasing the game.

This is the second time I have heard about this issue and I will contact Eagle Games about it again. Please contact their customer service and I will ask them to make sure you get the rules quickly.

I watched 2 copies be opened today and both were fine, so this does appear to be a limited problem, but it would not feel limited to me if it was my copy so I am sure you feel the same way.

Once again, I apologize that your copy was missing the rules and will do all I can to insure you get a copy sent to you quickly.

Thanks - Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bishop
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is why I love this community. Still have not played the game but the anticipation is killing my group.Thanks all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just opened my copy today and found it lacking a rulebook as well. I'll contact the e-mail address posted above. Has anyone here received a replacement? About how long did it take?

EDIT:
The previously posted e-mail address seems to no longer work. I was told to forward it to the following-
eaglegames.net.cs@gmail.com

Hopefully I'll hear back soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been two months and I haven't received any reply. I just geekmailed Mr. Launius directly. Hopefully this rulebook problem can get sorted out!

EDIT: Richard Launius was very helpful! He contacted the appropriate people and I received my new rulebook in the mail a few days ago. Just finished introducing Dragon Rampage to 5 new players tonight who all loved it. Couldn't be more pleased!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.