Subject: Anyone have a good Innovation + Echoes Storage Solution? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
She wore! She wore! She wore a yellow ribbon! She wore a yellow ribbon in the merry month of May, And when I asked her why she wore that ribbon,
badge
She said, "It's for the Arsenal and we’re going to Wembley!" Wembley! Wembley! We’re the famous Arsenal and we’re going to Wembley!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got the newer (small box) Asmadi version of Innovation. With a little modification, that box can at least hold all of the cards, sleeved in premium sleeves, without there being a mess. But now I have the expansion, and that insert is much worse for sleeved cards. They fit, but the separator is too short, and the cards get all mixed together.

So I'm looking for a storage solution that can hold the sleeved base game and Echoes. Are there any suitable Magic card boxes or some such? I'm having trouble finding something that makes sense. Anyone figured this out already?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
The large box from the first-run printing holds both sleeved, but any box of approximately that size will do (first run boxes are available from us for the cost of S+H, still have some lying around!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
angelkurisu wrote:
The large box from the first-run printing holds both sleeved, but any box of approximately that size will do (first run boxes are available from us for the cost of S+H, still have some lying around!)

Yea, this box is PERFECT for the game + expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
She wore! She wore! She wore a yellow ribbon! She wore a yellow ribbon in the merry month of May, And when I asked her why she wore that ribbon,
badge
She said, "It's for the Arsenal and we’re going to Wembley!" Wembley! Wembley! We’re the famous Arsenal and we’re going to Wembley!
mbmbmbmbmb
angelkurisu wrote:

That does seem like a good solution. So what's the S&H cost and where do I go to order it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
$5 -- AsmadiGames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
But what about any future expansions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
angelkurisu wrote:
$5 -- AsmadiGames.com

Thanks, ordered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
But what about any future expansions?

There is room.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use my first edition Innovation box, but it'd be pretty cheap and easy to just go buy a small card box from a local store. We're talking about LESS than a dollar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maciej Welc
Poland
Wrocław (Vratislavia)
Lower Silesia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
angelkurisu wrote:
$5 -- AsmadiGames.com

Does it ship to Europe? It's unavailable in Games Salute shop.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
Send me an email at AsmadiGames@gmail.com and I'll make a special package for you. I'll have to weigh it and see what the exact cost is for Europe!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Kielly
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vantageGT wrote:
I've got the newer (small box) Asmadi version of Innovation. With a little modification, that box can at least hold all of the cards, sleeved in premium sleeve

Sorry, terribly lazy I know, but can you tell me what sleeves you went for?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.