Subject: Is there a way to do this? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

In the BGG Marketplace, is there a way to view only those sellers who are located in a certain country? I would like to see a list of everyone in Canada who has got something for sale. Even better, I'd like a list of people in the Ottawa area who have something for sale.

I haven't figured out how to do this yet, if it's even possible. And if it isn't, it should definitely be made possible. It would be very helpful to find deals in this way in order to minimize/eliminate shipping costs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cool User
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This isn't exactly what you're asking for, but in the marketplace header you can click on "filters" and request only those listings that are in Canadian dollars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! That's good enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cool User
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sdrewthomson wrote:
Thank you! That's good enough.

You're welcome. The marketplace is a nightmare. Hopefully it's getting revamped in the site redesign that's been talked about forever but who knows when it's going to happen...whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.