Derek Anderson
United States
Ennis
Montana
flag msg tools
There is nothing better than playing board games with my 4 sons!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am the owner of Freelance Art Department, Inc., we act as the sole art department for over 500 screen printers nationwide and have been in business since 1997.

We recently expanded our business to include dtg printing (direct to garment) and the demand for our art services has gotten to be more than our normal staff can handle.

I am looking for an entry level commercial artist who has some good design sense for layout and colors. (College student currently focusing in design would be ideal).

Work day or night, any hours you want, I don't care so long as art projects are done within 24 hours of when they are sent to you. (Our studio offers 1-2 day turn around times on all of our projects, we work fast and affordable for our clients. I would send you a set of art projects each morning, so long as they are back to me by the following morning, you can work any hours you want.)

Knowledge of vector art and programs such as Illustrator or Corel is a requirement. (Illustrator is preferred, but we are willing to work with someone who has knowledge of Corel since the programs are fairly compatible).

Positing is open now, I can start sending work as soon as Monday morning!

If interested, please send me a geek mail with your information (name, email, location), how many hours per day you can commit to and also your experience using the vector program(s) listed above. I'll try you out with a few projects (which I'll pay for) and see how things go from there.

I'm looking for a reliable addition to our team that can handle basic and easy designs quickly and professionally.

Payments will be sent via PayPal each Friday on a trial basis, then if everything works out we can set you up on our payroll with a weekly direct deposit.

Thanks!
Derek...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Anderson
United States
Ennis
Montana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NOTE:

Knowledge of screen printing and/or dtg printing is not a requirement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sarah bogenschutz
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I am very experienced professional graphic artist, and professional artist, and very interested in freelance. I have a master's degree in art and graphic designer/artist, knowledge of illustrator and corel, also vector art. Please feel free to contact me sarahbogenschutz@gmail.com Thank you Derek!
Look forward hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Sarah

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joy Tucker
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Hello this is in regards to your entry levelfreelance postion you have available.
Info:
Joy Tucker
tuckerjoy@live.com
Urbana, Maryland
-Available at all times of the day
-I have experience with all vector, and adobe programs, including illustrator, indesign ect. Open to learning anything about my craft, and reliable to get the jobs done. Just give me a chance.
-Thank you for your time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Logan Randolph
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Email: gonotgentleman@gmail.com
Portfolio/Resume: http://gonotgentleman.wix.com/logan-randoph-design

Greetings and well met,

I am a graduate with a Bachelors in Digital Media Art and Animation with a Minor in Communication Design.
I am well experienced in the big three of Adobe(Photoshop,Illustrator and Indesign), as well as a variety of video editors.
I am available whenever you want to do whatever you need.

I have the tools, the means and the will to do what is necessary. All I need is a chance to use them.

Best Wishes,

Logan R.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kero Jordan
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
I am not sure if you are still looking for artists but I have been freelancing since 2010, and have a BFA in animation with design experience. My name is Kero Jordan and my email is kerojordan@gmail.com. I can work up to 6 hrs/day.

Thanks,

-Kero

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy Basi
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope you guys sent him a Geekmail, since that's what the instructions say to do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.