Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules states that the Gargoyle can be removed with a prayer: by discarding three cards from your hand. The rules refers to the Liber Fidei cards as prayers and Incertus Movet cards as being pages of antique code.

It's really not at all clear on the rules, should I discard three of any kind of cards, three of Liber fidei cards or one Liber Fidei and two any kinds of cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pericles Boutos
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi kattvipa!! I wish I could answer, but what a coincidence!! I just bought this from Lautapelit only a couple of days ago. How about we all get together to sort this out over the board and a beer?

Pericles
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
Pericles1958 wrote:
Hi kattvipa!! I wish I could answer, but what a coincidence!! I just bought this from Lautapelit only a couple of days ago. How about we all get together to sort this out over the board and a beer?

Pericles

Hey, that sounds great! Four people can play this game, so count me, Tomas (Dagobal) and you in and then there's room for one more Tuesday or Thursday would work for us this week. Let us know if any of these days suits you. Shall we meet at Kaisla and what time works for you the best?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pericles Boutos
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
details in geekmail...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST: The Mysterious Manor
badge
DV: Anakin Skywalker was weak. I destroyed him.                 AT: Then I will avenge his death.             DV: Revenge is not the Jedi way.         AT: I am no Jedi.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kattvippa wrote:
The rules states that the Gargoyle can be removed with a prayer: by discarding three cards from your hand.
Three cards means three cards. You can discard any combination of Liber Fidei and Incertus Movet cards (or even three of only one type) to remove the gargoyle.

Also note that it has been clarified in other threads that removing the gargoyle ends your turn. This rule was in the original Italian rules but was left out of the English translation for some reason. I haven't heard if other translations have it or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.