16 Posts

Twilight Imperium (Third Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Pre-made Maps rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
casper jorgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
Hey I was wondering if anyone had the layouts of some of the premade maps that was on the TI3Wiki? I've forgotten what they were called but I think it was PsiComa maybe that had a couple of really cool looking maps for 5-6 players.

Any one can help?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Murphy
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

you can check the current Shattered Ascension rules:

http://www.simonkamber.dk/ti3/viewforum.php?f=6&sid=2c63c0bd...

You might also want to try this, if you are a fan of "cool-looking" asymmetric maps:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/674131/variant-galaxy-precon...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Carlough
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
High adventure in the world of high finance...
mbmbmbmbmb
I couple months ago I reconstructed 5/6 player map Ultimatum using high resolution files.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casper jorgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
Awesome guys. Ultimatum was definitely one of those I was looking for! Thanks. I like your "random-assymetric" system Shaun, gotta try and convince people to try that out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Murphy
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to hear Casper! Please let me know how it went if you manage to convince your people!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex H.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
welcome your reptilian overlords!
mbmbmbmbmb
aermet69 wrote:
Awesome guys. Ultimatum was definitely one of those I was looking for! Thanks. I like your "random-assymetric" system Shaun, gotta try and convince people to try that out

You can also check my session report. It contains a number of pictures of the Ultimatum map. Highly recommended! (the map, not necessarily my report :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J K
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sad to hear that people are reconstructing things now. I had saved some of the stuff from ti3wiki on my computer (habit to have things locally), guess it could be of some use now. For example, I have this Ultimatum map, though sadly most or all of my saved maps will be at 50% size because by some reason I was not able to open them at 100%. So quality is not good but at least maps are clear. In particular, for Ultimatum there were some notes on the map, same as I see in SA rules.
I packed all stuff and uploaded it to dropbox at:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30211083/TI3%20stuff.zip
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Octopus
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
badge
"...that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the the field of battle - victorious."
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic, J K! I didn't even remember the 4-player map that we created (Preset Map Building Ground).

You are a my hero.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JohnnY C
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
weidox wrote:
Sad to hear that people are reconstructing things now. I had saved some of the stuff from ti3wiki on my computer (habit to have things locally), guess it could be of some use now. For example, I have this Ultimatum map, though sadly most or all of my saved maps will be at 50% size because by some reason I was not able to open them at 100%. So quality is not good but at least maps are clear. In particular, for Ultimatum there were some notes on the map, same as I see in SA rules.
I packed all stuff and uploaded it to dropbox at:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30211083/TI3%20stuff.zip

Fabulous! You're a hero
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JohnnY C
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
alex352 wrote:
aermet69 wrote:

You can also check my session report. It contains a number of pictures of the Ultimatum map. Highly recommended! (the map, not necessarily my report :-)

Can you link? I find BGG so difficult to navigate sometimes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex H.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PsiComa wrote:
alex352 wrote:
aermet69 wrote:

Can you link? I find BGG so difficult to navigate sometimes.

Can and will, there you go, sir:
5 players on the Ultimatum preset map - a report and a critique
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff S
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wasn't there a 4-player version of Ultimatum?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex H.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't think so. If there was, however, I'd be very interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alwin Derijck
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys and girls,

yes an awesome 4 player map would be very interesting.
Any suggestions, links?

That "Ultimate" setup looks like it will make a very tense game.

Thanks
cheers Alwin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JohnnY C
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
No, we made a 6-player version of Ultimatum. I can see if I can get to design a 4-lpayer version. Or just a different 4-player map.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JohnnY C
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
jasoncarlough wrote:
I couple months ago I reconstructed 5/6 player map Ultimatum using high resolution files.

How did you reconstruct this? Purely graphically?
I'll design more maps in the future, so it'd be nice to know
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.