Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
16 Posts

Twilight Imperium (Third Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Pre-made Maps rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
casper jorgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
Hey I was wondering if anyone had the layouts of some of the premade maps that was on the TI3Wiki? I've forgotten what they were called but I think it was PsiComa maybe that had a couple of really cool looking maps for 5-6 players.

Any one can help?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Murphy
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

you can check the current Shattered Ascension rules:

http://www.simonkamber.dk/ti3/viewforum.php?f=6&sid=2c63c0bd...

You might also want to try this, if you are a fan of "cool-looking" asymmetric maps:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/674131/variant-galaxy-precon...
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Carlough
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
High adventure in the world of high finance...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I couple months ago I reconstructed 5/6 player map Ultimatum using high resolution files.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casper jorgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
Awesome guys. Ultimatum was definitely one of those I was looking for! Thanks. I like your "random-assymetric" system Shaun, gotta try and convince people to try that out
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Murphy
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to hear Casper! Please let me know how it went if you manage to convince your people!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex H.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
welcome your reptilian overlords!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
aermet69 wrote:
Awesome guys. Ultimatum was definitely one of those I was looking for! Thanks. I like your "random-assymetric" system Shaun, gotta try and convince people to try that out


You can also check my session report. It contains a number of pictures of the Ultimatum map. Highly recommended! (the map, not necessarily my report :-)
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J K
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sad to hear that people are reconstructing things now. I had saved some of the stuff from ti3wiki on my computer (habit to have things locally), guess it could be of some use now. For example, I have this Ultimatum map, though sadly most or all of my saved maps will be at 50% size because by some reason I was not able to open them at 100%. So quality is not good but at least maps are clear. In particular, for Ultimatum there were some notes on the map, same as I see in SA rules.
I packed all stuff and uploaded it to dropbox at:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30211083/TI3%20stuff.zip
7 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Octopus
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
badge
"...that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the the field of battle - victorious."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic, J K! I didn't even remember the 4-player map that we created (Preset Map Building Ground).

You are a my hero.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JohnnY C
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
Avatar
weidox wrote:
Sad to hear that people are reconstructing things now. I had saved some of the stuff from ti3wiki on my computer (habit to have things locally), guess it could be of some use now. For example, I have this Ultimatum map, though sadly most or all of my saved maps will be at 50% size because by some reason I was not able to open them at 100%. So quality is not good but at least maps are clear. In particular, for Ultimatum there were some notes on the map, same as I see in SA rules.
I packed all stuff and uploaded it to dropbox at:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30211083/TI3%20stuff.zip


Fabulous! You're a hero
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JohnnY C
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
Avatar
alex352 wrote:
aermet69 wrote:
Awesome guys. Ultimatum was definitely one of those I was looking for! Thanks. I like your "random-assymetric" system Shaun, gotta try and convince people to try that out


You can also check my session report. It contains a number of pictures of the Ultimatum map. Highly recommended! (the map, not necessarily my report :-)


Can you link? I find BGG so difficult to navigate sometimes.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex H.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
welcome your reptilian overlords!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
PsiComa wrote:
alex352 wrote:
aermet69 wrote:
Awesome guys. Ultimatum was definitely one of those I was looking for! Thanks. I like your "random-assymetric" system Shaun, gotta try and convince people to try that out


You can also check my session report. It contains a number of pictures of the Ultimatum map. Highly recommended! (the map, not necessarily my report :-)


Can you link? I find BGG so difficult to navigate sometimes.


Can and will, there you go, sir:
5 players on the Ultimatum preset map - a report and a critique
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff S
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wasn't there a 4-player version of Ultimatum?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex H.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
welcome your reptilian overlords!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't think so. If there was, however, I'd be very interested.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alwin Derijck
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys and girls,

yes an awesome 4 player map would be very interesting.
Any suggestions, links?

That "Ultimate" setup looks like it will make a very tense game.

Thanks
cheers Alwin
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JohnnY C
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
Avatar
No, we made a 6-player version of Ultimatum. I can see if I can get to design a 4-lpayer version. Or just a different 4-player map.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JohnnY C
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
Avatar
jasoncarlough wrote:
I couple months ago I reconstructed 5/6 player map Ultimatum using high resolution files.


How did you reconstruct this? Purely graphically?
I'll design more maps in the future, so it'd be nice to know
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.