Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All,

Is the only way to get rid of poop cubes by vacating the cage and assigning an imp (aside from using the shovel)?

Thx,
jonpfl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
jonpfl wrote:
All,

Is the only way to get rid of poop cubes by vacating the cage and assigning an imp (aside from using the shovel)?

Thx,
jonpfl

Yes, indeed it is. Damm them poopy animals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Beck
United States
Beavercreek
Ohio
flag msg tools
The Electronic Eremite
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jonpfl wrote:
All,

Thx,
jonpfl

No. You can get the long-handled shovel artifact, which allows you to clean poop while the animal is still in a cage.

BTW, you don't "assign" the imp until the end of the round. Any leftover imps either clear two poop cubes or get you one gold.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Horn
United States
Coeur d Alene
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If you are using the shovel you can clean the cage anytime in phase 4. You can only use the shovel with one imp, right? So one imp + shovel will get two cubes and later any extra imps can get a single cubes each.. I think, please correct me if wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Selurevad wrote:
If you are using the shovel you can clean the cage anytime in phase 4. You can only use the shovel with one imp, right? So one imp + shovel will get two cubes and later any extra imps can get a single cubes each.. I think, please correct me if wrong.

My understanding of the rules is that 1 imp can clean any EMPTY cage/s of up to 2 poops.

With the shovel, it doesn't have to be empty and it is still 2

What happens if you get the ability to double an imp? Can you now combine that with the shovel and clean 4 poops in any cage, empty or not?

Thx
jonpfl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy W
United States
Wheatfield
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jonpfl wrote:
Selurevad wrote:

My understanding of the rules is that 1 imp can clean any EMPTY cage/s of up to 2 poops.

With the shovel, it doesn't have to be empty and it is still 2

What happens if you get the ability to double an imp? Can you now combine that with the shovel and clean 4 poops in any cage, empty or not?

Thx
jonpfl

You are correct about what a single imp can do (remember they can only do this during phase 5).

With the shovel, a single imp can remove up to 2, and they can be from empty or occupied cages, but this can only be done during phase 4.

If you have the "Employee of the Month" artifact, it allows a single imp to double the amount that imp can clean. Yes, you can combine it with the shovel to clean up to 4 poops from any combination of empty/occupied cages (but still only during phase 4).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.