Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got the 2nd Edition of Sniper! and my rulebook is missing pages 15-18, the center page of the rulebook. Can anybody tell me what was on those pages? The weird thing is the only section that seems to be missing is [29.3] as it goes right from [29.2] on page 14 to [29.4] on page 19. I can't imagine that rule [29.3] was actually 4 pages long, so I'm wondering if the "missing" pages would have been game and combat resolution tables. I can't seem to find any included with the game. Perhaps the "missing" rule [29.3] was an omission in the rulebook.

Can anybody confirm the contents of the missing pages and possibly supply me with scans so I have a complete game? Based on the photos on BGG, all other components seem to be present.

Thanks for any help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Pressler
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
OMG! Overtext! How long have I been sleeping?! OVERTEXT! Also, I'm a DESIGNER now?! Sweet! OVERTEXXXXXXT!
badge
HO HO HO! Give me some money!
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparently, there is no 29.3. Odd.

Pages 15-18 are all the combat tables and Fields of Fire diagrams, and the like.

My scanner is currently put away, but if I happen to dig it out, I'll try to remember to scan them. If no one esle is able to help in the next week or so, feel free to send a GM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.