Subject: Last SP in Army Eliminated rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Lind
United States
North Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
My favorite response to anyone's question about how something happened.
badge
Really, Mom, I was just sittin' here mindin' my own business!
mbmbmbmbmb
The last SP in an army is eliminated so the Union player, for example, would be -10SW for the loss (removal) of the army certainly. BUT... does he also lose SW points because the general of the former army has effectively been removed/relieved/demoted from command as has the subordinate general if there was one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think -10 SW is all that happens here(which is huge). The generals became prisoners and you didn't volountarily reorganize your army.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paddy O'Doors
United States
Bealeton
Virginia
flag msg tools
Bomb Voyage exclaims: Monsieur Incroyable!
mbmbmbmbmb
Aardvarkius wrote:
The last SP in an army is eliminated so the Union player, for example, would be -10SW for the loss (removal) of the army certainly. BUT... does he also lose SW points because the general of the former army has effectively been removed/relieved/demoted from command as has the subordinate general if there was one?

No additional SW penalty. I believe it is even mentioned in the rules as "a poor way to demote a bad commander" or something to that effect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.