Josh
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm wondering about how homelands work with the Alien Island. It says it's not part of any continent. So if you choose to start there can Alien Island ever become a homeland?

If not, do you treat it as if the faction was not played that round and only consider the number of actual continents you started on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Barbuto
United States
Poughkeepsie
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Questions regarding 30 Troops & Missle hidden packet (spoliers limited to only this packet)
Questions regarding Sign the Board Twice hidden packet (spoliers limited to only this packet)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sporktopia Games
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if it's the official rule or not, but I've played it as a non-continent and that doesn't figure into the total when determining homeland. So a faction that started in Iceland, Greenland, Alien Island, Alien Island, Scandanavia, Alien Island would be a Europe homeland.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that's what I'm leaning towards as well. So it probably makes sense to start the Aliens' first game in a continent near Alien Island to at least establish a homeland.

Thanks for the insight!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.