Recommend
15 
 Thumb up
 Hide
32 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

A Few Acres of Snow» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Countering the Halifax Hammer with the Boston Bomber rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Berger
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
Jigsaw
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So, after some drunken ranting about how broken the game is, and some discussions with one of my fellow wargaming buddies, I decided to get back on yucata and try something different.

A hyper aggressive French strategy.

In short, a turn 1 or 2 assault on Halifax (if the Brits have Settled there) or Pemaquid (if they haven't). The ideal situation is to hit Pemaquid on turn 1 with Port Royal + Louisbourg + Infantry. This does several things.

First, it puts a dead card in the British player's hand. Also, surprise!

Second, assuming the Brits wish to defend it (and I assume that they do), it keeps your Port Royal and Louisbourg cards available for later use in the siege, essentially a 2 point strength differential.

Third, it forces the Brits to commit some of their location cards to defense, cards that would otherwise be used to generate income. So, it cuts down on their money making machine right away.

Fourth, putting location cards into the siege thins the French deck, which in turn brings out Trader/Fur combinations that are both efficient and crucial to this strategy working, which in turn allows the French to cycle through their cards even faster. Which is good, because the French will need money fast.

Fifth, it makes it easier to get those crucial Empire cards in your hand when you need them. You can get your deck down to zero cards more quickly because just about everything else has been committed to the siege or is being used for fur trades. Here you have to adjust a bit to what your opponent does on the first few turns, but my first three Empire cards are almost always Siege Artillery, Coureurs de Bois or Home Support.

Sixth, with the British deck thinned out from defense, it becomes highly predictable and actually starts to work against him as a result. If the Brits buy an infantry unit with no Rangers or Natives in their hand, the French can simply knock it out of their hand with Coureurs. This becomes a bit of a dance as both sides adjust their Empire card selection based on what the other side is doing. But, if the Brits are forced to take Natives because they can't afford Rangers, they have what amounts to another dead card in their deck, because they're forced to hold onto it for defense whereas you can always commit Coureurs for the killer stroke.

Seventh, losing the siege is not a critical failure. At worst you'll lose a unit. The Coureurs or initial Infantry unit costs nothing to replace except an action. You're back to where you started, except now you have your deck set in a much better place to block future attacks, or make more attacks of your own.

On the other hand if you win, you're in a very good place. At a minimum you've knocked out Pemaquid, giving you 2 points to start the game. If you're lucky, you've managed to settle it with your Quebec card. If that happens the game is all but won because the British will have lost an Infantry or a Ranger (not free), and the French now have a connection to Boston. If you're not lucky, then settle Pemaquid as fast as you can and repeat the above process on Boston. If the Brits resettle Pemaquid, repeat the attack and take 2 more points.

It's a grueling strategy, but I'm having good fortune with it so far.

I'm now braced for the sharks who will tell me why this won't work.
12 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavan Brown
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I would consider this to be the best French start, and what I generally do. The problem is, it's not powerful enough to stop a perfectly executed hammer.

I urge you to play out4blood on Yucata. When I do this, I still can't beat him, even when all my card draws work out more or less to perfection.

6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey D Myers
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
"Always rely upon a happy mind alone." Geshe Chekhawa.
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Using the new "errata" rules? Or RAW?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Berger
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
Jigsaw
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
peacmyer wrote:
Using the new "errata" rules? Or RAW?

Using the errata. I've been playing on yucata, which uses the revised rules, so I haven't experimented with the raw rules yet. I think reserving locations would actually hurt the Brits. Of course, having the Bateux in the starting cards would definitely harm the French.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Honey Badger don't care if you siege Pemaquid. Honey Badger don't give a $#!@.

Quote:
First, it puts a dead card in the British player's hand. Also, surprise!

Surprise! Governor!

Quote:
Second, assuming the Brits wish to defend it (and I assume that they do)

They don't. Honey Badger don't care.

Quote:
it keeps your Port Royal and Louisburg cards available for later use in the siege, essentially a 2 point strength differential.

The counter to this move is to siege Port Royal. So PR becomes unavailable for Pemaquid. Honey Badger just takes what it wants!

Quote:
Third, it forces the Brits to commit some of their location cards to defense, cards that would otherwise be used to generate income. So, it cuts down on their money making machine right away.

British only need 3 cards for the money engine, and one of those is Philly, the other is either Boston (kept for tactical reasons), and the 3rd is a ship. Thus they have 2 ships available for laying on sieges before damaging the money engine. French will have 6, which is why a Pem siege makes sense, and they can win Pem if they really want, but they need a good set of hands to do it, and they need to get PR on the siege before Brits siege PR. In case you were wondering, trading PR for Pem is NOT a good move. Ooooh, nasty!

Quote:
Fourth, putting location cards into the siege thins the French deck, which in turn brings out Trader/Fur combinations that are both efficient and crucial to this strategy working, which in turn allows the French to cycle through their cards even faster. Which is good, because the French will need money fast.

Yes, French deck is best during a protracted siege. British players should avoid long sieges with French.

Quote:
Sixth, with the British deck thinned out from defense, it becomes highly predictable and actually starts to work against him as a result.

This is backwards. The predictability of the thin deck is what makes it STRONG. And only stupid British players don't carry an Indian in their hands. British thin deck should equal Philly/ Boston/ Halifax/ Indians. In addition to providing the Brit with a +6 money engine, it also prevents raids from PR to Halifax, so settling FtB is a wasted action for French. Honey Badger don't give a $#!@.

Quote:
If the Brits buy an infantry unit with no Rangers or Natives in their hand, the French can simply knock it out of their hand with Coureurs.

If your opponent doesn't have a blocker and buys a military unit while knowing you have CdB in hand, they are a moron. I'm not keen on basing strategies on my opponent being a moron. Yes, French get CdB, and yes Brits get NA/Rangers, but don't think for a minute that there is some sort of advantage here.

Quote:
This becomes a bit of a dance as both sides adjust their Empire card selection based on what the other side is doing. But, if the Brits are forced to take Natives because they can't afford Rangers, they have what amounts to another dead card in their deck, because they're forced to hold onto it for defense whereas you can always commit Coureurs for the killer stroke.

NA is not a dead card in their hands. It's a necessary raid/ambush blocker. French can't put CdB in the siege because then the Brits can raid from Halifax to PR. Again, in case you were still wondering, trading PR for Pem is NOT a good move.

This opens up one of my favorite series of moves: Settling Halifax, raiding down PR, and then settling PR and sieging L-burg. Oh yea... you won Pemaquid!

Quote:
Seventh, losing the siege is not a critical failure.

Not a critical failure for the British. While it puts the French in a dangerous position vis-à-vis Boston, there is not much they are likely to do with it. Pem is an extra card in their hand, by the time they can mount a siege anywhere, they will have likely lost PR and possibly L-burg, which means British will have the resources to defend Boston.

Quote:
At worst you'll lose a unit. The Coureurs or initial Infantry unit costs nothing to replace except an action.

Actions are extremely valuable. But more importantly, taking an action to draft a card means you are going to be slower cycling your deck.

Quote:
On the other hand if you win, you're in a very good place. At worst you've knocked out Pemaquin, giving you 2 points to start the game. If you're lucky, you've managed to settle it with your Quebec card. If that happens the game is all but won because the British will have lost an Infantry or a Ranger (not free)

No, Honey Badger didn't defend it. Honey Badger don't care if you siege Pemaquid. Honey Badger don't give a $#!@.

Quote:
and the French now have a connection to Boston. If you're not lucky, then settle Pemaquin as fast as you can and repeat the above process on Boston. If the Brits resettle Pemaquin, repeat the attack and take 2 more points.

If the Brits resettle Pemaquid for some reason, you can be assured they don't know what they are doing. Relax and enjoy your victory party!


24 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
RoosterJuice wrote:
I would consider this to be the best French start, and what I generally do. The problem is, it's not powerful enough to stop a perfectly executed hammer.

I urge you to play out4blood on Yucata. When I do this, I still can't beat him, even when all my card draws work out more or less to perfection.

While you still can't win, I feel strongly that the best opening moves the French can possibly have is to settle Halifax, trade for +8, and hope to have a draw that allows a siege or another big trade. The absolute best outcome for them is when the British siege the French at Halifax/PR and the French can dump their stuff on THAT siege. French will win it pretty easily, and now they have a chance to do some developing.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Eugene
Oregon
msg tools
Avatar
mb
out4blood wrote:
Honey Badger don't care if you siege Pemaquid. Honey Badger don't give a $#!@.

I'm now considering a campaign to rename "Halifax Hammer" to "Halifax Honey Badger".
18 
 Thumb up
0.50
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Levy
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Best hobby, with the best people in the world. Gaming is the best!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
garygarison wrote:
I'm now considering a campaign to rename "Halifax Hammer" to "Halifax Honey Badger".

I have it on good account that all 285,831 occupants of the modern city of Halifax don't give a $#!@.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Berger
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
Jigsaw
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
out4blood wrote:
Honey Badger don't care if you siege Pemaquid. Honey Badger don't give a $#!@.

Quote:
First, it puts a dead card in the British player's hand. Also, surprise!

Surprise! Governor!

What are you going to do with the Governor other than Pemaquid? You can't afford to remove the other cards because you need them for sieges or your money engine. You're just replacing one dead card for another.

djberg96 wrote:
Second, assuming the Brits wish to defend it (and I assume that they do)
out4blood wrote:
They don't. Honey Badger don't care.

They should.

djberg96 wrote:
it keeps your Port Royal and Louisburg cards available for later use in the siege, essentially a 2 point strength differential.
out4blood wrote:
The counter to this move is to siege Port Royal. So PR becomes unavailable for Pemaquid. Honey Badger just takes what it wants!

Huh? PR has already been committed to Pemaquid at this point. Because you went for Halifax right? Can't have it both ways.

djberg96 wrote:
Third, it forces the Brits to commit some of their location cards to defense, cards that would otherwise be used to generate income. So, it cuts down on their money making machine right away.
out4blood wrote:
British only need 3 cards for the money engine, and one of those is Philly, the other is either Boston (kept for tactical reasons), and the 3rd is a ship.

But you gave up Pemaquid, right? Which means I'll put Boston under siege ASAP, so now you have another dead card in your hand, and it screws up your money engine.


djberg96 wrote:
Fourth, putting location cards into the siege thins the French deck, which in turn brings out Trader/Fur combinations that are both efficient and crucial to this strategy working, which in turn allows the French to cycle through their cards even faster. Which is good, because the French will need money fast.
out4blood wrote:
Yes, French deck is best during a protracted siege. British players should avoid long sieges with French.

They won't have a choice in the matter.


djberg96 wrote:
Sixth, with the British deck thinned out from defense, it becomes highly predictable and actually starts to work against him as a result.
out4blood wrote:
This is backwards. The predictability of the thin deck is what makes it STRONG. And only stupid British players don't carry an Indian in their hands. British thin deck should equal Philly/ Boston/ Halifax/ Indians. In addition to providing the Brit with a +6 money engine, it also prevents raids from PR to Halifax, so settling FtB is a wasted action for French. Honey Badger don't give a $#!@.

If the Brits go the NA route I add militia. You play NA? I block it. You don't? I put into the siege of Boston. Meanwhile you have useless NA in your hand.

This is where I think most French players fail. They try to block NA with NA. Don't do that. Taking the blue NA is fine, but otherwise use militia instead. They're cheap, and more flexible than NA when you're on the attack. Oh, you raided Quebec once? Hooray for you.

(If it weren't for the 2nd edition "fixes" this wouldn't even be possible. Grr.)

djberg96 wrote:
This becomes a bit of a dance as both sides adjust their Empire card selection based on what the other side is doing. But, if the Brits are forced to take Natives because they can't afford Rangers, they have what amounts to another dead card in their deck, because they're forced to hold onto it for defense whereas you can always commit Coureurs for the killer stroke.
out4blood wrote:
NA is not a dead card in their hands. It's a necessary raid/ambush blocker. French can't put CdB in the siege because then the Brits can raid from Halifax to PR. Again, in case you were still wondering, trading PR for Pem is NOT a good move.

Again, PR has already been committed. And while you're squatting on NA, I've got militia to block OR attack.

out4blood wrote:
This opens up one of my favorite series of moves: Settling Halifax, raiding down PR, and then settling PR and sieging L-burg. Oh yea... you won Pemaquid!

I don't know what you're talking about. Boston is already under siege at this point.

djberg96 wrote:
Seventh, losing the siege is not a critical failure.
out4blood wrote:
Not a critical failure for the British. While it puts the French in a dangerous position vis-à-vis Boston, there is not much they are likely to do with it. Pem is an extra card in their hand, by the time they can mount a siege anywhere, they will have likely lost PR and possibly L-burg, which means British will have the resources to defend Boston.

I disagree.

djberg96 wrote:
At worst you'll lose a unit. The Coureurs or initial Infantry unit costs nothing to replace except an action.
Actions are extremely valuable. But more importantly, taking an action to draft a card means you are going to be slower cycling your deck.

out4blood wrote:
No, Honey Badger didn't defend it. Honey Badger don't care if you siege Pemaquid. Honey Badger don't give a $#!@.

Then I think Honey Badger gonna lose.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
djberg96 wrote:
out4blood wrote:
Honey Badger don't care if you siege Pemaquid. Honey Badger don't give a $#!@.
Quote:
First, it puts a dead card in the British player's hand. Also, surprise!

Surprise! Governor!

What are you going to do with the Governor other than Pemaquid? You can't afford to remove the other cards because you need them for sieges or your money engine. You're just replacing one dead card for another.

For starters, you also governor St Mary's. It's also useless for the Hammer. And then, you put the Governor in reserve, something you can't do with the location cards.

You know, just reading your first line shows me you haven't really thought this though very well. Either that, or you're just looking to get a rise out of folks.

At any rate, Honey Badger don't give a $#!@.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Marstiller
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
out4blood wrote:
djberg96 wrote:
out4blood wrote:
Honey Badger don't care if you siege Pemaquid. Honey Badger don't give a $#!@.
Quote:
First, it puts a dead card in the British player's hand. Also, surprise!

Surprise! Governor!

What are you going to do with the Governor other than Pemaquid? You can't afford to remove the other cards because you need them for sieges or your money engine. You're just replacing one dead card for another.

For starters, you also governor St Mary's. It's also useless for the Hammer. And then, you put the Governor in reserve, something you can't do with the location cards.

You know, just reading your first line shows me you haven't really thought this though very well. Either that, or you're just looking to get a rise out of folks.

At any rate, Honey Badger don't give a $#!@.


Just play each other best of seven on Yucata already.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm easy to find. playername = out4blood

No training games! mb
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Dave
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Subscribed, with popcorn whistle
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Przemysław Mantay
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
out4blood wrote:
In addition to providing the Brit with a +6 money engine, it also prevents raids from PR to Halifax, so settling FtB is a wasted action for French. Honey Badger don't give a $#!@.

The problem is, that THERE CAN;T BE ANY RAIDS from Halifax to Port Royal and from Port Royal to Halifax! - because they do not have required connection... (no Indian trail, no river, no road, no lake - just the Sea Port. Thus only Fort Beausejour becomes a possible starting base for any raid against Halifax and Port Royal...


1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Darth Stalin wrote:
out4blood wrote:
In addition to providing the Brit with a +6 money engine, it also prevents raids from PR to Halifax, so settling FtB is a wasted action for French. Honey Badger don't give a $#!@.

The problem is, that THERE CAN;T BE ANY RAIDS from Halifax to Port Royal and from Port Royal to Halifax! - because they do not have required connection... (no Indian trail, no river, no road, no lake - just the Sea Port. Thus only Fort Beausejour becomes a possible starting base for any raid against Halifax and Port Royal...


Actually, with the designer's rule changes, you can raid from Halifax to Port Royal and vice versa:

Frog1 wrote:
3. Raids - the raid distance is now two connections plus one connection for each additional card played (so playing two Native American cards would allow you to raid a location up to three connections away).
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Darth Stalin wrote:
out4blood wrote:
In addition to providing the Brit with a +6 money engine, it also prevents raids from PR to Halifax, so settling FtB is a wasted action for French. Honey Badger don't give a $#!@.

The problem is, that THERE CAN;T BE ANY RAIDS from Halifax to Port Royal and from Port Royal to Halifax! - because they do not have required connection... (no Indian trail, no river, no road, no lake - just the Sea Port. Thus only Fort Beausejour becomes a possible starting base for any raid against Halifax and Port Royal...
Er...no? There's definitely a trail between Halifax and PR.

Edit: ah, yes, that runs through Ft.B, but nevertheless it exists, and you can raid one from the other.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Darth Stalin wrote:
out4blood wrote:
In addition to providing the Brit with a +6 money engine, it also prevents raids from PR to Halifax, so settling FtB is a wasted action for French. Honey Badger don't give a $#!@.

The problem is, that THERE CAN;T BE ANY RAIDS from Halifax to Port Royal and from Port Royal to Halifax! - because they do not have required connection... (no Indian trail, no river, no road, no lake - just the Sea Port. Thus only Fort Beausejour becomes a possible starting base for any raid against Halifax and Port Royal...

You can raid from PR to Hal since it is 2 spaces away via FtB.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Plourde
Canada
Windsor
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Tim, do you governor Philadelphia later or keep it for money? What about other locations? I often use governor for Port Royal and philadelphia, sometimes even Norfolk, after I have properly secured acadia, leaving me with military cards, Boston, New York, New Haven and the inevitable Louisbourg. What is your opinion on this?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say I never govern Philly, but I governed Philly once by accident.

IMO, you need all of the locations with ships. I typically have Boston + Philly + PR/Halifax in hand. It's better to lose a siege than to put the remaining stuff on and not have a money engine. If I am going to lose a siege, I just merchant for 6 and buy a replacement Infantry.

Where I often beat British players is when they put everything on the siege and then have no money engine, meanwhile I can make 6-8 money per turn, or develop up my crappy locations and govern them.

I suppose if you are just gearing up for a Quebec siege then you might govern stuff away to increase your military density, but I think that's unnecessary. I find the ship locations to be really useful.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
out4blood wrote:
I'm easy to find. playername = out4blood

No training games! mb

Two weeks later and Honey Badger still ain't got no personal invites. That's okay, Honey Badger don't care.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Eugene
Oregon
msg tools
Avatar
mb
Well I give a shit. I wanted to see this brawl.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James W
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
garygarison wrote:
Well I give a shit. I wanted to see this brawl.


Me too!

This turned out to be similar to experiences we've all seen on the playground.

There was always that obnoxious kid that always has to prove he's tough by challenging anyone and everyone, "Wanna go? Wanna go? You think you're tough? Wanna go?"

Then one day, someone replied, "Sure! Let's meet in the parking lot after school."

Of course, we instantly smelled an incoming Halifax Hammer so we converged on the situation and started chanting, "Fight! Fight! Fight!"

The fight-picker of course dodged the thumping by pretending his mom made him go home right after school due to some personal reasons.

The dodger was rarely seen in public again but when he was spotted there would often be whispers about Honey, Badgers and Hammers followed by a lot of snickering.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Plourde
Canada
Windsor
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
More seriously though, I learned to be more competitive by playing a couple games against Tim, and thank you for your advices. I like to play the french, it is challenging, with a little experience, I know exactly when a british player makes a mistake and open the door.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Woods
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Larry Levy wrote:
garygarison wrote:
I'm now considering a campaign to rename "Halifax Hammer" to "Halifax Honey Badger".

I have it on good account that all 285,831 occupants of the modern city of Halifax don't give a $#!@.


I'm one of those occupants and I DO give a $#!@... wait, no I don't. Use us as a hammer for all I care!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
garygarison wrote:
Well I give a shit. I wanted to see this brawl.

Very anticlimactic.

http://www.yucata.de/en/Game/FewAcresOfSnow/2244159

You need to be logged into Yucata to view it.

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.