Hide
3 Posts

Super Dungeon Explore» Forums » Rules

Subject: Turn/Round structure. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Smoker
msg tools
Got SDE this weekend after it caught my eye at the local gaming stores shelf. After reading the rule book i felt alittle stumped but once my fiancee and i started playing it we kind of filled in the blanks. 1 thing i am a bit confused on is the Turn/Round structure.
after you roll initiative (lets say heros win and go first) do both heros take their turns before the consul or does it go hero,spawn/activate 4 skulls worth of monsters move/atk with a monster then its another heros turn, then activate another monster,heros turn, activate a monster, heros turn until all consul monsters get activated?? also do i spawn 4 skull points everyturn or every round?? sorry if this doesnt make much sense hopefully someone will be able to understand and help thanks you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At the start of the round, the Consul spawns 4 skulls worth per spawn point.

Then you roll initiative; the side rolling highest on a WILL roll decides who goes first.

Going from whoever goes first, each side alternates taking a turn.

On the heroes turn, 1 hero activates.

On the Consul's turn, the consul activates 4 skulls worth of monsters.

Once a hero or monster has activated, it cannot activate again that round.

If one side runs out of models to activate, the other side just keeps activating models until they are all done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Smoker
msg tools
thanks you, its easier for me to process with a nice clean list like that, again im deeply greatful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.