United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just bought into the base game and expansions. I was going through to replace the cards mentioned at the beginning of the expansion guides, but noticed I only have one copy of Berzerker Genome, though this race has three race-specific tech cards. What am I missing here? Did they go as far as to rename the card? Was this a classic FFG typo?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, they changed the title; the Valkyrie Armor replaces Berserker Genome. (or Exotrireme; it doesn't matter, either way Berserker Genome is gone.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, sir or madame!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gagner
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as my group is concerned, they are all not worth buying.
No harm in letting the Sardakk player buy all three should they wish is what we decided.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin DeOlden
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
badge
3D board game prints: www.3dhubs.com/service/3dgaming
mbmbmbmbmb
I keep all three as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ger Lam
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmb
DavidG55311 wrote:
As far as my group is concerned, they are all not worth buying.
No harm in letting the Sardakk player buy all three should they wish is what we decided.

Exotrireme would like a word with you...in regards to Muat War Suns, Nekro Alastor or Sol/Nalu Carriers...
while "situational" it's actually a pretty nice deal. One damaged dreadnaught flat-out DESTROYS 2 enemy ships you chose. While i have no serious love for the Norr, i like having that option around...in offense and defense-the first time you blow up an invading carrier and ask WHICH ground forces/MU's he wanted to take that planet with, you'll never forget.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.