Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Kairns
Canada
Candiac
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Take a look in the Walkthrough and the Rulebook of the design of the Fame & Reputation board. In both books the even levels (2,4,6, etc) have a Card depiction AND a Spell Token (White cross on what seems to be a red flag). The odd levels 1,3,5, etc) have a large Command token depicted. However on my a actual board, and every photo I've seen here on BGG, the odd levels depict a card and a SMALL command token. Is this an error?

While BBG was down for maintenance today, and I couldn't get at another photo of the board, I went to the Wizkids site to ask for a replacement board...... So, should I cancel my request or do many of you have the same physical board that is depicted in the rules and many of us have a misprint?

Thanks for your time........
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd cancel your request. I have the same board you have. The small command token you're talking about is actually a skill token. I'm guessing that the design or icon for the skill token was changed at some point, and you have the correct version, whereas the older version is in the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Day
United Kingdom
Lee
LONDON
flag msg tools
Oi!
badge
That tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
This was pointed out in another thread before general release. It's just an older graphic in the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
I for one am quite happy they changed the (nearly, because not square) Swiss flags to something that is definitely not a Swiss flag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Kairns
Canada
Candiac
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jond wrote:
This was pointed out in another thread before general release. It's just an older graphic in the rulebook.

Sorry I missed that thread in my search before posting the question. snore
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay by me that you posted. I'm soloing the intro. scenario tonight and ran into the same thing! shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.