Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Smith
Australia
Footscray
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmb
Has anyone else noticed the serious bug where you cannot submit your turn in an online game? Very frustrating; I've had one game in limbo for a couple of weeks.
It appears Sage's website doesn't work, I'm hoping someone from Codito either knows about this issue or ends up reading this thread.

Ben

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn Hansson
Sweden
Bromma
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
That's when you know it's time to do it old school:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/tigris/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dicky P
United Kingdom
West
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
b5mith wrote:
I've had one game in limbo for a couple of weeks.

I haven't had any problems recently with online games... last submitted and accepted turns done a few days ago. That said my oppenent hasn't responded to the latest turns (but then we are playing a particularly slooow game so not unexpected).

Anyone else having problems?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Reed
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Yes, having the same problem. I've seen it referred to as the "Groundhog Day bug", since it has a similar behavior to the movie. I imagine this bug is the root cause behind why so many people apparently quit out of games, which has been a major complaint on this thread: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/712935/reiner-knizias-tigris...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Jensen
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had this bug happen twice (just bought the game yesterday) -- it cropped up both times after resolution of a War on my first action. It kept having me take my turn till all my tiles in hand were used up; it wouldn't let me end/pass my turn, either. Had to abort the game and restart cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denny Dukes
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any way to save the game? It doesn't seem to save my progress, like Tichu does. I just want to be able to play it 5-10 minutes at a time. (Myself vs. A.I.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.