Hide
6 Posts

Escape from the Aliens in Outer Space» Forums » Rules

Subject: some rules question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
lamechian twain
msg tools
hi to all! i'm new here and new with the game.. with my friend we get our first set of games, but we had some question about. maybe some are already answerd but i didn't search on the forum cause the few free time i have at work..

rules question:

1) if all the alien are killed but last human cannot escape the ship who wins?

2) can i move from a ship sector that i find broke (try to get the ship and draw a red ship card) to an adiacent one? (map ascesa from spring pack)

3) can i use sedatives in a secure zone to avoid declaration i'm in a secure zone?

4) can aliens attack in a secure zone?

10x a lot for the answers!

L
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Ragione
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
lamechian wrote:
hi to all! i'm new here and new with the game.. with my friend we get our first set of games, but we had some question about. maybe some are already answerd but i didn't search on the forum cause the few free time i have at work..

rules question:

2) can i move from a ship sector that i find broke (try to get the ship and draw a red ship card) to an adiacent one? (map ascesa from spring pack)

3) can i use sedatives in a secure zone to avoid declaration i'm in a secure zone?

L
1) Aliens win anyways. But maybe the spaceship wins! or destiny!
2) Yes you can!
3) No, it prevents you from making noise, so it only works on dangerous sectors.
4) Yes they can, the name is slightly misleading but secure sectors are only secure in respect to making noises.

Thanks for your questions!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lamechian twain
msg tools
Santa Ragione wrote:
lamechian wrote:

rules question:

L
2) Yes you can!
3) No, it prevents you from making noise, so it only works on dangerous sectors.
4) Yes they can, the name is slightly misleading but secure sectors are only secure in respect to making noises.

10x a lot for the answers just a little precisation for question number 3:

english rules sais: "
Sedatives: If you play this card you do not
draw a Dangerous Sector Card this turn,
even if you move into a Dangerous Sector."

and german version is similar (korean is not a lang i can understand)

that is ambiguous cause i have to draw a card only in dangerous sectors, so why it sais "even if you are in a dangerous sector"?

that generates the problem cause we use italian rules that just say (free translation from italian): "player doesen't draw card this turn".

merging italian and english/german we had that big trouble.

but if you are sure about that solution we had a problem solved.

L

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Ragione
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
lamechian wrote:
Santa Ragione wrote:
lamechian wrote:

rules question:

L
2) Yes you can!

that is ambiguous cause i have to draw a card only in dangerous sectors, so why it sais "even if you are in a dangerous sector"?

that generates the problem cause we use italian rules that just say (free translation from italian): "player doesen't draw card this turn".

L

yes I'm positive : D

You can use a sedative and then move to a secure sector (great bluff) and you do not draw a card as per usual. So with the card you do not draw it even if you decide to move to a dangerous one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lamechian twain
msg tools
Santa Ragione wrote:
lamechian wrote:
Santa Ragione wrote:
lamechian wrote:

rules question:

L
2) Yes you can!

L

yes I'm positive : D

You can use a sedative and then move to a secure sector (great bluff) and you do not draw a card as per usual. So with the card you do not draw it even if you decide to move to a dangerous one.
so i can use it to bluff if i'm in a blank sector. that's great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warlike: The card game
Lithuania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi ,

I yesterday got "Escape from the Aliens in Outer Space". But he was opened and some components missed and some are demaged.

The worst thing is that some of "Dangerous Sectors" cards are missed.
So, I can't find in internet how many of these cards have to be:

Noise In Your Sector
Noise In Any Sector
Silence

??

Thanks for help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls