Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ismael Kenig
Brazil
Brasília
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I know, I know, this has been asked all the time, but I'm the only supplier for my group not interested in deck bulding. I'd like to know if there is a deck list for 6 balaced decks (for each house) using two core + all big expansions. Here I have a very good star http://www.cardgamedb.com/forums/index.php?/topic/207-4-deck... but using only two core and martell and greyjoy expansions. Suggestions? Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Dallas
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well with that kind of card pool you have tons of options. I'd say just using the decklists out of the deluxe expansions for the 4 core houses would give a good experience. Martell and Greyjoy might have alittle tougher time as with that card pool they don't have as much selection as the core houses do. The Martell/Greyjoy decklists from that thread should do well enough though. Once you get in to such a wide selection of cards you're really going to have to play the decks against each other a number of times to see if anyone has an unfair advantage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
mb
keni wrote:
Yes, I know, I know, this has been asked all the time, but I'm the only supplier for my group not interested in deck bulding. I'd like to know if there is a deck list for 6 balaced decks (for each house) using two core + all big expansions. Here I have a very good star http://www.cardgamedb.com/forums/index.php?/topic/207-4-deck... but using only two core and martell and greyjoy expansions. Suggestions? Thanks in advance

Yes. There is. Ask

Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Don't make me exile you.
mbmbmbmbmb

He supplied me with exactly what you're asking for when my wife liked the game but couldn't manage the time investment of deckbuilding—though I'm not sure whether you're looking to use any chapter packs at all. Regardless, contact him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Sekela
United States
Camp Lejeune
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another thread you may find useful:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/8144166#8144166

Additionally, I've played several melee games using (slightly modified) "recommended decklists" from the deluxe house expansions for Stark, Bara, and Targ, plus a GJ "Holy"-themed deck I cobbled together from the GJ box. So far it's worked out very well - it seems balanced and everyone is enjoying them. Should get the Lanni box in the next week or so, and am looking forward to adding it into the mix.

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ismael Kenig
Brazil
Brasília
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.