Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Watch how many units you have used compared to the enemy or you could face a massive onslaught of undefendable attacks at the end of the turn.

2) Watch ranged weapons, if you are used to lighter games the ranged weapons can be quite a shocker.

3) Protect your ranged weapons. Get them in a protected place and hammer away.

4) Watch for turreted tanks... You may think they are facing the wrong way then realize that they can face any direction...

5) Keep LOS in mind and what is protected cover especially from a hill (monsters)

6) Hold on to your CAPS if you can.

7) If you cant save a unit that has a hit and he is in a bad situation, divert the enemies attention. Losing a unit cost you VP and CAP the next turn!

8) Be careful of your positioning at the end of a turn.

9) Know how to use CAPS, and know that used units can use them.

10) Don't forget about your cards! They can save you sometimes

I know these are basics, but I have had #1 happen to me several times just because I get excited and use up all my units. More suggestions are welcome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Richardson
United States
Glen Allen
VA - Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the tips. One quick question regarding CAPS - can an activated unit that has already used an action (ex. moved using 1AP) in a turn then perform another action that same turn (moving again) by using CAPS?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Divine Wind wrote:
Thanks for the tips. One quick question regarding CAPS - can an activated unit that has already used an action (ex. moved using 1AP) in a turn then perform another action that same turn (moving again) by using CAPS?

No - you can still only do one turn and then it is your opponent's turn. CAPs never let you bypass this rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Carey
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, but in a round, you can use CAPs to re-use an already activated unit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.