5 Posts

The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game – Khazad-dûm» Forums » News

Subject: Finally in Germany rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Boghog
Germany
flag msg tools
Hooray! My Khazad-dûm expansion is in the mail. Finally thy have released the German version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Friederike
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also got my copy yesterday
Great!

We haven't been very successful with the first quest (Into the Pit) yet, though. Wouldn't have been much fun though if it was too easy. And using two dwarf-decks is maybe still a bit difficult due to lack of allies.

Anyway, I'm really happy to finally be able to try out the new scenarios!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robin dean
Netherlands
Helmond
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
why would you want the game in German? I see you can type English and probably read it too....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boghog
Germany
flag msg tools
I can. But not everybody I'll ever want to play with does as well.
Plus it's quite a bit cheaper - don't ask me why.
The downside is the long wait for new releases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Friederike
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
boghog wrote:
But not everybody I'll ever want to play with does as well.
Plus it's quite a bit cheaper - don't ask me why.

Can't agree more with Boghog: much cheaper and much less problems to get other people to play it with me

I would probably even buy the German version if it was more expensive as I much prefer playing boardgames with friends/family than alone (even though in the case of LOTR-LCG that is possible).

About the releases: Except for Khazad-Dum they were mostly on time, one adventure pack I got even earlier than the BGG crowd got it in English.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.