Popular Tags: [View All]
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lasers of the RN

Time travellers go into the future to find a world ruled by a resurgent British empire based in New London (Washington DC). They go back to the revolution to find out how the British won, to see events unfold as they did historically. They go to today and realise that a direct descendant of John Paul Jones is running for president, a former Rhodes scholar. They jump forward to find out he sells the USA to Britain and that this is the springboard for the neo-British empire. They go back in time to equip the HMS Serapis with laser cannon, which enables them to win the encounter with Jones with ease. This enables the British to win the revolutionary war, but Washington escapes with plans for the Laser Cannon and escapes to Louisiana. There he builds up a new patriot army..

More in book 2 of the series
World Bore, triumph of the Overdog.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Uh,no thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mundane wrote:
Uh,no thanks.

You mean this does not sound like one of the greatest SF books you will ever read? You supprise me, It means you won't like his next book about a texan village that goes back to the middle ages and all teh sehnaigains they get up to trying to set up a new Texas republic in the middle of Westphalia?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.