Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
He went overloading on testing and coding and his name was
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
Support comes in many forms: community involvement, forum posts, submitting data, running PbF games, word-of-mouth advertising, financial donations... All these are vital to this site, and you have my sincere thanks for participating in any of them.
badge
Currently: planning.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got some Thoughthammer and Amazon.com vouchers denominated in US Dollars. But if I use them, I'll also have to pay for shipping from the US to the UK which is fairly pricey nowadays.

So I'm looking for folks willing to swap for, say, Amazon.co.uk vouchers. Perhaps at a rate of £6 per $10? That's about a 5% discount in your favour currently: spend roughly $9.50 and get $10 of voucher in return for example.

Any takers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stelio wrote:
I've got some Thoughthammer and Amazon.com vouchers denominated in US Dollars. But if I use them, I'll also have to pay for shipping from the US to the UK which is fairly pricey nowadays.

So I'm looking for folks willing to swap for, say, Amazon.co.uk vouchers. Perhaps at a rate of £6 per $10? That's about a 5% discount in your favour currently: spend roughly $9.50 and get $10 of voucher in return for example.

Any takers?

Are you a Nigerian Prince?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
He went overloading on testing and coding and his name was
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
Support comes in many forms: community involvement, forum posts, submitting data, running PbF games, word-of-mouth advertising, financial donations... All these are vital to this site, and you have my sincere thanks for participating in any of them.
badge
Currently: planning.
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyOffice wrote:
Are you a Nigerian Prince?
I was baptised in Lagos, if that helps. But I'm descended from smugglers rather than royalty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.