Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
For anyone still hoping to acquire a copy of this game, Fun Games Cafe has one left in stock for $124.95 (Canadian) plus shipping cost. I paid $16 to ship to Ohio and very happy I could finally find a copy. Here is the URL if anyone is interested;
http://fungamescafe.com/fgcIndex.php?command=showgame&gameId...

Edit: Sold to the lucky individual below!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Baughman
United States
Moses Lake
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"They can kill you, but the legalities of eating you are quite a bit dicier."
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Canada/US] 1 copy of Antiquity at a reasonable price still available! $124.95 CAD!
Thanks, I've been thinking about picking this up from fungamescafe for a couple of weeks, but now that there is only one left I had to bite.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't believe I was able to find a copy that wasn't priced at $200 or higher! Tried to pre-order when it was due to come out but the online store I ordered from ran out of stock before my order came up. Thrilled to get a second chance and own this gem of a game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
LeValet [www.levalet.com] had some a week or so ago. I got mine for ~$120 as well. $10 flat-rate shipping to the US, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Kinsman
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you didn't have to pay customs, I'm going to have to laughingly call you a bugger. Shipping within Canada was $5, but I had to pay about $20 in sales tax. =P
Still, count me another happy to have acquired the game for just under $150.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Nope, no customs and no tax.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For my purchase, same as above...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Kinsman
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
*shakes fist at the maddening way the world works*
;P
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jefF, There are some who call me... DuneKitteh
United States
Wood Dale
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dune Kitty really does love you, despite any asshattery.
badge
Useless rollover, booya! Dune Kitty says, "deal with it."
mbmbmbmbmb
NateStraight wrote:
LeValet [www.levalet.com] had some a week or so ago. I got mine for ~$120 as well. $10 flat-rate shipping to the US, too.

It appears LeValet is sold out now (you can't select it to order anymore, but you still can for the other 3 Splotter games they carry), but thanks to the LeValet tip in the other thread from January I was able to jump on it (and thanks for your tip too Nate about the credit card issues, I just paid with PayPal and it was pain free). Had my copy in less than a week. thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.