Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Kline
United States
Mayfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No need to continue to pay too much on ebay. Gary Games now has all promos in stock in their store. They even include a year one promo pack that includes nine promos for $8.99.

http://www.ascensiongame.com/store
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carmen Musarra
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw that this morning and ordered the Year 1 pack and Leprechaun promo. Here's hoping I get them in a timely manner. I love the game, but from what I have read on forums, it seems like I can expect them in 3 - 6 weeks.

I can't wait to get my new cards!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Essen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately the shipping to Europe is over 30$
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KevOne
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
International shipping is ridiculous. It used to be around $6, now its $30+

I hope this is just mistake and the normal shipping would be back online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Fenwick
Australia
Newport
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've noticed that too :what:
They seemed to have removed the lower cost shipping option... Paying $37 for a promo would seem to make ebay more worthwhile...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James 3
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i wonder which promos are on the newer card stock? ... did they reprint the older ones with new stock? hoping the year one pack is all new and the same as Storm of Souls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
I hear that the Rat King bundle was supposed to have been updated with the fate mechanic but it's not available on the website. Is it being sent to BGG again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaiwen Zhang
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Welcome to Zombo.com!
badge
Art of life
mbmbmbmbmb
ridiculous

USPS First class international should be used, not Priority Mail
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
How much is shipping to in the US? I will probably send the promo's to a friend in the US and have them forward it to me. Just wanted to get an idea of the cost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Sartori
Netherlands
Eindhoven
NL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the same issue with the shipping cost
$37 for 3 cards is a nonsense

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Domenick Verga
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
flamejuggler wrote:
i wonder which promos are on the newer card stock? ... did they reprint the older ones with new stock? hoping the year one pack is all new and the same as Storm of Souls.

Same question, does anyone know? I heard that was the plan and would happen around jan 2012. I was told by GG that COTG is on its way to stores on the new card stock now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Kline
United States
Mayfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I orderd a couple of the older promos that have been out of stock for some time. I will let everyone know what card stock they are on once they arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just had 2 year 1 bundles and a leprechaun bundle and shipping to NY in the US is only about $3. I'd recommend International customers find some BGG friends in the US to send them to and then get them to forward it to you. It's sad that it has to be done this way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Domenick Verga
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eeeville wrote:
I just had 2 year 1 bundles and a leprechaun bundle and shipping to NY in the US is only about $3. I'd recommend International customers find some BGG friends in the US to send them to and then get them to forward it to you. It's sad that it has to be done this way.

So if I get this I need to pick up the leprechaun and rat king (heard that is getting reprinted though, true?) and I'll have all of the original promos and then that leaves just the two storm of soul promos, which I may or may not even be able to get. Correct?

Also I emailed GG about the card stock on these and will post back when I hear for anyone interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Fenwick
Australia
Newport
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered a bunch of promos last year to Australia and it only cost 6 bucks for postage... But if anyone in the US wants to volunteer :D

Eeeville wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Fenwick
Australia
Newport
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For all us non US peeps, the Forums over at Gary Games seems to indicate the postage is a fault they hope to have fixed soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jody Ludwick
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I just placed my order using PayPal (US):

USPS First Class $2.73 /2-9 days *
USPS Priority $6.15 /3-5 days

Thank you Robert (OP) for posting

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Domenick Verga
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Verified all promos in this year one set are on the new card stock and kythis the gatekeeper has been updated with the new fate wording.

That leaves only the rat king which was supposed to be updated at this time as well with the fate wording but is absent this set. BGG store does not specify if it has been updated or not too but shows no indication that it has.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KevOne
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dvverga wrote:
Verified all promos in this year one set are on the new card stock and kythis the gatekeeper has been updated with the new fate wording.

That leaves only the rat king which was supposed to be updated at this time as well with the fate wording but is absent this set. BGG store does not specify if it has been updated or not too but shows no indication that it has.

Also Void Mesmer and Vedah got an additional line "Without paying it's cost"

This is very important as all the future card that allow free acquiring would also has this line. Because the way it is worded now, Void Mesmer only allow you to acquire but not for free. Which are redundant in rule logic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I geekmailed Kristine in the BGG store and she confirmed that it was not the reprinted promo with the fate text. She also hasn't heard anything about it. I'm probably going to try the ascension forums or an e-mail to see what's going on with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Domenick Verga
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eeeville wrote:
I geekmailed Kristine in the BGG store and she confirmed that it was not the reprinted promo with the fate text. She also hasn't heard anything about it. I'm probably going to try the ascension forums or an e-mail to see what's going on with it.

Cool thanks, keep us posted please.

Besides as its listed on BGG right now its $10 anyway, which I'm not excited to pay. All of the rest of them had the shipping included (but I'm sure on mistake, I hope), this one still says down at the bottom $5 additional per item.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
An admin recently confirmed BGG store is getting the new Rat King promos. They didn't say exactly when but they are coming eventually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
anyone know when the year one promo pack will be back in stock? emailed gary games but no word back yet...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
YEAR 1 PROMO IS BACK IN STOCK!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cobra the Sordid was recently added and I had no idea. I'm sad that Moon Staff wasn't added.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.