Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Neumann
United States
Whitefish Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
In life you have to do a lot of things you don't f*cking want to do. Many times, that's what the f*ck life is... one vile f*cking task after another.
mb
Isn't the 6th cube just used for scoring? Couldn't you use a coin or something else?

edit: I haven't played in a while...maybe I'm forgetting something that the 6th yellow cube is needed for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST: The Mysterious Manor
badge
DV: Anakin Skywalker was weak. I destroyed him.                 AT: Then I will avenge his death.             DV: Revenge is not the Jedi way.         AT: I am no Jedi.
mbmbmbmbmb
Five is enough to cover everything on your player board.

The sixth cube is only needed for scoring, but if you're short one you can always use one of your spare ship minis as a marker instead because you can only use one of the four ships at a time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Williams
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
BITS FOR THE BITS GOD!
badge
Staring in dumbfounded terror at Frans Raynor's neckbeard.
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact Z-man games, they're good about replacing things I hear. Worst case scenario you can buy cubes for like 10 cents at sites like Game Crafter: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/parts/cube-10mm-yellow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.