Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Verry
United States
Coxsackie
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just finished playing "The Commissar's House" scenario and whoa, what a time I had! Just got this hot little gem on my gaming table and to say the least, I am quite impressed with the 'feel'. I am also reading Enemy At The Gatesand I tell you, its like living out the book on the map! I heard someone out there say this module failed to capture the 'feel' of the battle and I could not disagree more - Man, what do you want!?!? The CC system is superb in modeling this battle, especially with all the random (absurd?) nuttiness that actually happened there. I have played most every Stalingrad game out there, and this rocks! Thanks again, GMT!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Jensen
United States
SANTA ROSA
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad you like it, Rob.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lind
United States
North Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
My favorite response to anyone's question about how something happened.
badge
Really, Mom, I was just sittin' here mindin' my own business!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll admit it took me a couple of plays before I felt like you BUT CC has got to be my all time favorite and a solid good time each and every game (despite the frustration when you just can't do what you want to do)!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.