Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin Nobbe genannt Kemper
Germany
Herford
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmb
The "scenarios for experienced players" auction variant from the base game was a neat idea.
I wonder whether there will be a version including the new elements from the expansion?
Basically, just the points per card and figure would have to be adjusted... Any ideas?
Best!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if new scenarios need to be adjusted as they already seem to be "for experienced"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Herford
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmb
i'm not sure if you got me correct: what i'm aiming at is the auction element, where you can bid for the human player and then create your own team.
but you're right in the respect that the new scenarios are a) great and b) for experienced players!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, a bidding rule You mean! CROC told somewhere that there won't be such a rule for de Profundis, at least not in the nearest futureshake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Herford
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmb
oh, okay. that's bad news!
time to create it by myself, i guess.

thanks anyway!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CROC
France
Guyancourt
Yvelines
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
The scenarios in De Profundis are more technicals than in the basic games. The cost of the figures and especially the weapons and priest powers can't be given ONE price that will work on all scenarios. And it can ruin some scenarios. Be warned :-)

Regards,

CROC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.