Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jflartner
United States
Conshohocken
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In a two player game, do squirrels work the same way, only victimizing the opposing player?

So, if I rolled 2 squirrels I would take $3 from the other player, but if I rolled 5 squirrels I would take $15 from the other player?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Gould
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
As it is, that is correct. It does make squirrels very powerful in a two-player game.

If you wish to play a two-player variant that greatly reduces the squirrel effect, just steal a number of dollars equal to the number of squirrels rolled.

- Kris Gould
Wattsalpoag Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
mbmbmbmbmb
KrisWattsalpoag wrote:

If you wish to play a two-player variant that greatly reduces the squirrel effect, just steal a number of dollars equal to the number of squirrels rolled.

where's the fun in that devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Just to clarify, you cannot take more money from someone than they have (no going negative).

Other than the nine dice, no other parts are limited, so if you need more money or penguins, you may use pennies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Collins
United States
Seymour
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
@majmalfunction
mbmbmbmbmb
On his last turn my son rolled 5 squirrels and a camel to make a $20 swing in the game to give him the win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.