Popular Tags: [View All]
Timothy Sullivan
United States
Glen Carbon
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm starting a replay of the 2011 MLS season, and I plan to use this thread to post my results (as sort of a very extended session report). Since the 2011 MLS season set isn't yet available from Owzat Games, I used the instructions supplied with the game to create my own cards. I'm using the Layer Three rules, which include scoring, timing, injuries, form and discipline.

I did make one change. The standard ruleset allows for the possibility that a player traded during the season could score goals throughout the season for both teams. (For example, Juan Pablo Angel could score a goal for LA in the beginning of March, score for Chivas the next day, and then again for LA a week later.) Since this thought really bothers me, I recorded the dates that the transactions occured and then adjusted the goal scoring percentages to reflect the proportion of the season that the player was on each team's roster. (Anyone curious about how I did this may geekmail me.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Sullivan
United States
Glen Carbon
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
March 15, 2011
Seattle 4, LA 1

Scoring:
SEA Neagle 20th minute
SEA Fernandez 44th minute
LA Juninho 53rd minute
SEA Montero 54th minute
SEA White 88th minute

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.