hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys! I need a replacement for Stranger Things: Season One.

It's D1, and they haven't shown up by the deadline for thread posting.

Cassandra Project wrote:
We are looking for a player to replace PaperF. Please go to http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2240077 to replace the player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madeline B
msg tools
No mountains, no valleys
badge
Never argue with idiots; they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you on experience.
mbmbmbmbmb
madelineb wrote:
2-5 more players needed to run A Series of Unfortunate Events next week. Late lynch, VIP roles, open thematic roleset.

*If you signed up but didn't respond to my poke GM, you have been removed--feel free to add yourself back in, but I don't want to be that person who starts a game and then needs to replace half the roster. If it doesn't run, it doesn't run, and that's fine, but a couple more people showed up in the last day or so so I wanted to give it one more plug.

Edit: we are full, thank you all! Everyone has signed up or checked in within the last couple days, so hopefully there will be no need for replacements, but you never know.
If you would be willing to be on standby for an 8pm lynch (~90 minutes), please GM me. It is currently D2. I'm giving the current occupant some leeway since a decent proportion of their posts were near dusk yesterday.

Edit: I think we are set for now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Valvard
msg tools
From first to last, from last to first, werewolf means *not* being cursed.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still looking for signups for Mat Werewolf, set to start Monday. Would really appreciate a full roster for a prompt start - it's been a long time in the preparation!

Monday 12th sees the start of Mat Werewolf, familiar to some of you from the f2f version at BGG cons recently.

No previous exposure to the game is needed to play, and I am hoping for a full roster for its maiden voyage on the forum. Please sign up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
One (or maybe two, I have a player signed up who's never played before) more for Random Roles Discworld 17er 3. I'd love to get this up and running for next week, I'm off on leave which would be perfect to give me time to do the flavour writing

Obvs, I am not Terry Pratchett, so don't expect brilliance, but hopefully it'll at least be mildly entertaining.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob (he/him)
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugs wrote:
One (or maybe two, I have a player signed up who's never played before) more for Random Roles Discworld 17er 3. I'd love to get this up and running for next week, I'm off on leave which would be perfect to give me time to do the flavour writing

Obvs, I am not Terry Pratchett, so don't expect brilliance, but hopefully it'll at least be mildly entertaining.

Sorry, I had to drop. Just much to busy at work right now to have any time to spend on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gamer D

Monroeville
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A sign-up thread is now up for the next in our Blood on the Clocktower play-by-forum games (game 7), link below

BotC - BGG Play by Forum - Game 7 - Sign up Thread

For those new to the game, Blood on the Clocktower is a Werewolf spin-off style game with a few key tweaks:

- No player elimination. Dead players lose their special ability but are still in the game and can talk with and help their team win. They also retain a vote token when they die that they can spend on one execution.

- All players have unique characters. There are no vanilla "villagers".

- Some characters allow the moderator to lie to the players. For example, an evil Poisoner can make an opposing player's ability unknowingly malfunction, allowing the moderator to lie to a poisoned player about information they would get from their ability. Another example is a player might be a Drunk who think they are something else but in fact all the information they get is arbitrary and their "ability" doesn't actually work.

Full rules for the game are available on their Kickstarter page

Blood on the Clocktower Kickstarter Page

Additionally they have a wiki page for the game with details and strategy tips for all the characters

Blood on the Clocktower Wiki

Any rules specific to our play-by-forum game are in the sign-up thread.

Thanks and take care!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Valvard
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Replacements needed

Mat Werewolf has begun.

I have two no-shows, who are due to be subbed out at 4pm today if they continue to be absent. Would greatly appreciate replacements standing by, please mail me if you would be available.

D1 lynch will be Tuesday to allow players to get to grips with rules and allow for the replacements.

Many thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Valvard
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Replacements needed

Mat Werewolf has begun.

I have two no-shows. Would greatly appreciate replacements...

D1 lynch will be Tuesday to allow players to get to grips with rules and allow for the replacements.

Many thanks

Had two replacements (thanks Royal and Ser). Now on D2 and Majai is having to replace out due to RL commitments so could really use a replacement again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a Birthday Party!

24 hour long physics game running this Wednesday-Thursday morning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
We are looking for a replacement in the Hi game.
https://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2251945

Currently N2 with dawn at 3:30 and dusk at 2:30.

Thanks oldhoss!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
1 more needed (and potentially some alts and a co-mod wanted) for this - NO META - An Untraditional 19er for the Brave or Foolhardy (18/19 signups)

https://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2174135

Apply via GM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb

zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
I have famously huge turds!
badge
I have famously huge turds!
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:

zombie

Noticed that this morning. Don't think I've ever seen that before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Seems like a good time for:
Shawna's Breezy 13er!

Four more needed!
=P
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...---...
Canada
flag msg tools
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon? Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I was noticing that as the Fashionable game was ending. Truly unusual. How about a fast niner!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've apparebtly been out of cassie so long i have no idea whats unusual in that picture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob (he/him)
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
miraria wrote:
I've apparebtly been out of cassie so long i have no idea whats unusual in that picture.

No in progress games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gamer D

Monroeville
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone, Game 9 in our series of Blood on the Clocktower play by forum matches is gearing up for anyone interested. Session specific details are in the sign up thread, simply post your name there and I'll add you to the list!

BotC BGG Play by Forum - Game 9 - Sign up thread

If you're unfamiliar with Blood on the Clocktower, it's a Werewolf style game with some interesting twists.

- All players have a unique character (no vanilla villagers)

- Players are not out of the game when they die. They can still cast one vote on an execution, can still talk as much as they like with other players and still win or lose with their team.

- Certain character abilities allow the moderator to lie to players. For example, certain characters can make players drunk or poisoned which causes their abilities to not work properly. In these cases the drunk/poisoned player isn't aware anything is wrong, rather the storyteller maintains the illusion that everything is fine by giving them arbitrary information however they see fit. It's even possible, for example, for a player to incorrectly believe they are the killer when in fact they're just a crazy Lunatic on the Good team.

Full rules are on the game's Kickstarter page
Blood on the Clocktower kickstarter

And the game's Wiki page has full descriptions and strategy tips for every character
Blood on the Clocktower Wiki

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
The Hi game in signup has filled - but I wanted to ask if there was anyone who would be interesting in a non-standard mentoring thing for the game where you would be in a mod chat with a very new player, and in essence coach them through the game - reads, how the game works, that kind of stuff, without them or you actually being in the game yourself if that makes sense?

I still need to re-confirm with them about it, but if anyone would be interested please let me know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Looking for a replacement in Be cvb2009. First lynch is 2pm tomorrow.

https://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2138070
Be cvb2009

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob (he/him)
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Need a replacement for PaperF in witch hunt.

He checked in, but haven't seen him today. Paper... are you around?

Otherwise... replace in someone if you want.

I have two on list but can't get in touch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A Little Twisted
https://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2274992

A Little Twisted- It's a standard WW game, where everything is just a little different. The roles are twists on the usual ones from the Wiki. It starts out as No Reveal, but you get more and more information as people die.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Sit tight, but the revolution's years away /I'm losing faith and I'm running low on things to say
mbmbmb
Hi, everyone.

I noticed that we had a little lull in terms of games firing recently, and I was thinking some of it might be that the number of games out there for sign up was on the lower end.

So, I've put up some of the classic mid-range role sets as start when full:

The No Reveal 15er
https://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2275115

The Vanilla 13er
https://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2274941

The Classic No Reveal 9er
https://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2274630

All these are exactly the same as previous iterations.

And one familiar but slightly modified -

Modified Random Roles
https://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2274626

This has slightly tweaked the process by which roles are assigned with the aim of cutting down on some of the more flagrantly pro-good/pro-evil line ups.

But it's 95% the standard RR set.

Please feel free to join any/all. Also, these lynch times are fully negotiable. If people want to run one of these games with an earlier/later deadline, let me know and I'll be happy to adjust.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jess
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Daniel Avocado
badge
Princess Dopeyhead
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone needs a replacement for anything with lynch from 2pm onwards in the next 2 weeks feel free to hit me up

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob (he/him)
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We (mostly NoLemonPlease) have been doing some work on Cassy... starting with some internal code re-org.

However, she has also added a link to VoteViewer on the game page.

Stuff will go to https://dev.cassandrawerewolf.com first before it goes "live". So, if some people could jump in and try it out from that link. It is pointed to the live database, it's not test data.

Let us know in the Cassy Issues tread and/or the Discord chat if you been in there. There's currently no way to monitor usage at this point. So, I'd like some usage before it's moved as the main.

If others want to help, feel free to fork the code on github and do pull request. Pick up an issue. Also, adding issues from the Cassy Issues thread into Github would be great too. You need a github account to add issues. But, it's free.

https://github.com/CassandraWerewolf/CassandraWeb

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  184 , 185 , 186 , 187 , 188  Next »  [188] |