Alan Stewart
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For anyone wanting a actual printable, *functional* version of the PDF, try this one:
http://members.shaw.ca/gobblinal/share/ServantsOfTheThunderS...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K.Y. Wong
Singapore
Gardens by the Bay
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think what you mean is "single sheet version". The original was fine, you just had to print it with an A3 printer or rotate the page and print it on A4 with Page Scaling set to "none".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Vanderzee
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chromaticdragon wrote:
I think what you mean is "single sheet version". The original was fine, you just had to print it with an A3 printer or rotate the page and print it on A4 with Page Scaling set to "none".

Yeah...sheesh...that's all you had to do. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Stellmach
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chrisv5323 wrote:
chromaticdragon wrote:

Yeah...sheesh...that's all you had to do. whistle

Yes, all you had to do was possess basic computer operation skills. If this task was a big challenge, I can't imagine the hell you must go through daily.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Misner
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
timstellmach wrote:
[q="Chrisv5323"]
Yes, all you had to do was possess basic computer operation skills. If this task was a big challenge, I can't imagine the hell you must go through daily.

Well that's not quite true.

For those using a home printer that don't have any paper other then letter the original formating was extremely poor.

The original PDF had page 1 formated for letter portrait.
then pages 2 and 3 combined in landscape as a single page and page 3 and 4 combined in landscape as a single page as well.

This version breaks all the pages up into a proper 5 page single page document. It something wizards should do with the original on their page.
I appreciate the effort to fix this over site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.