Agents of SMERSH» Forums » News

Subject: 30K Level Passed! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Ross-New
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The travel die looks like a geat addition to the game.

Congrats Jason.

Now on to 40K

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1545517208/agents-of-sme...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JASON MAXWELL
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much. I feel the pressure mounting to get everything right. This is a huge job and I appreciate the support.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And there are hundreds of eyes watching you, and hoping you get it right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Nelson
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
enditen wrote:
Thanks so much. I feel the pressure mounting to get everything right. This is a huge job and I appreciate the support.

With as much text as there is in this game, make sure everything gets proofread multiple times. That seems to be the key concern, and it's one of my concerns as well. Few things kill my immersion in a game or book like when my brain goes full halt on a misspelled word.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Kayati
United States
Worthington
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wadenels wrote:
With as much text as there is in this game, make sure everything gets proofread multiple times. That seems to be the key concern, and it's one of my concerns as well. Few things kill my immersion in a game or book like when my brain goes full halt on a misspelled word.

I'd really encourage the proof reading of all images posted here on BGG and on Kickstarter. Seeing them makes me reconsider my pledge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.