15 Posts

War of the Ring (First Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Missing Card? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe M
msg tools
mbmbmb
Anyone else have a card missing from the Second Edition?

I am missing #18 from the Free Peoples event deck. I was going crazy to see if I had jammed two card in one sleeve,

I emailed the company, so we will see what happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Eagles are Coming!!(C) or Imrahil of Dol Amroth (S). check check. I hope they send you one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
thesir wrote:
Anyone else have a card missing from the Second Edition?

I am missing #18 from the Free Peoples event deck. I was going crazy to see if I had jammed two card in one sleeve,

I emailed the company, so we will see what happens.

When I inventoried my components, I only checked that I had 24 cards of each deck. Do I need to check each and every individual card? Did you find out just b/c you had 1 short in a deck? Or did you have a duplicate of another one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe M
msg tools
mbmbmb
I am short one card. Still have 11 card sleeves left from my pack of 120. Imrahil is missing. No duplicates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf B
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I blame the Corsairs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe M
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you for helping me achieve my objective with my post. I thought it was so strange that maybe I had somehow lost it in the process of sleeving and it slipped into some secret, safe place in my living room. Cards this size should not be able to vanish.

Phew. I will let them know. You have to love BGG forums.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
thesir wrote:
Thank you for helping me achieve my objective with my post. I thought it was so strange that maybe I had somehow lost it in the process of sleeving and it slipped into some secret, safe place in my living room. Cards this size should not be able to vanish.

Phew. I will let them know. You have to love BGG forums.

They respond very fast too, I had an issue with my board and emailed the Ares contact and they got right back in touch with me. Great customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave de Vil
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
The Imrahil card was I think on top of one of the two packs, but from a deck which is split between the two. This explains why it's the card some folks are missing, and why some may have a duplicate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Griffin Johnson
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am missing card 24/24 from Shadow Army/Muster deck from the Wotr Upgrade Kit. I went through the deck several times like I had OCD and it's not there.

Anyone know have the title of that card handy? My 1st edition cards are buried away.

Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Griffin_IV wrote:
I am missing card 24/24 from Shadow Army/Muster deck from the Wotr Upgrade Kit. I went through the deck several times like I had OCD and it's not there.

Anyone know have the title of that card handy? My 1st edition cards are buried away.

Thank you very much!

Pits of Mordor

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Griffin Johnson
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dave65tdh wrote:
Griffin_IV wrote:

Thank you very much!

Pits of Mordor

Thank you Dave! GG tip for you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe M
msg tools
mbmbmb
I can report that I emailed them the day after my initial post and today I received two full decks and a lone Mordor Elite (which I wasn't missing). I have to say that I'm very satisfied with that customer service!

Kudos to Ares!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Griffin Johnson
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here

Kudos to Ares!

They took care of my missing card issue straight away. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.