Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam London
United States
San Luis Obispo
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules are now up here on the geek. I hope they impress everyone enough to back the kickstarter project. Just a reminder these are prototype rules, so I am sure the designer will be making changes to them still. For convenience the kickstarter link is here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1529038443/police-precin...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MS-06 Zaku II
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One humble suggestion:

You may want to integrate "City Crime Track" into "Murder Investigation Board" or "Game (Map) Board", as basically it is just 7 squares of crime rate tracker.

My 2 cents

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Click
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules seem to be make it look like a good game. Has this game been blind playtested? Ie. rules and prototype board given to a group without you being present to see if there are any problems?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ole Steiness
Denmark
Herlev
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, the game has been blind tested a couple of times, and we continue to do so, right until it goes into the box. One can never get enough feedback :-)

We are also still fine-tuning numbers here and there, for balancing, based on the many test results. This is also why the component list does not show the actual number of cards in each indivial card stack/deck and why the actual number of miniature baddies/cops might also change...

Cheers,
Ole Steiness
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.