Subject: Realmspeak Development? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: mrjr_rsp [+] [View All]
Chris Magoun
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Is development on Realmspeak still ongoing, or has the developer decided to call it quits?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davido
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cmagoun wrote:
Is development on Realmspeak still ongoing, or has the developer decided to call it quits?

Um, what else needs to be added? It works like a charm, has variant monsters, dwellings, and artwork?

If not still developed, Robin does actively support the build-any game that I've been in that developed problems, Robin has resolved them within a day or so.

Download and enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Richardson
United States
Lindsborg
Kansas
flag msg tools
mb
You can follow the development work here:

http://realmspeak.blogspot.com/

Although the last entry is from May of 2011, I do know that a updated version was being playtested as recently as November.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bechard
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
davido wrote:
cmagoun wrote:

Um, what else needs to be added? It works like a charm, has variant monsters, dwellings, and artwork?

While it is a great program, it can sometimes be touch-and-go when playing with multiple players who aren't connected all the time (see the problems we had at the beginning here and here).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Rustin
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is that not more of a player problem than a realmspeak problem though? I admit that my memory of whichever of those I games I was in is somewhat hazy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.