Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Waterman
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Variant idea 1: I suggest that instead of only tossing in one neuron chip at the beginning of a round, players be required to toss in *another* neuron chip at the beginning of each pass around the table. This will put pressure on people to guess before they are sure and it will make people want to stop the person who fakes knowing the answer because they will continue to get rich on other people's chips if they are afraid to challenge him/her.

Variant idea 2: (In addition to variant 1) A person is only allowed to raise and not state his answer once in a round. The next time that same player raises they MUST state their answer, and be right or their raise stays in the pot.

What do the rest of you think?

Montebanc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelo Porazzi
Italy
Milano
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
As gamer and designer I think that variants are the soul of playtest that is one of the main thing in creating games. Playtest your variants and if your gaming group like them, play them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Waterman
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, sir! I'll do so and let you know!

Montebanc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.