Dayton
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hiya folks...

I thought I'd try something new this year, and try my "Survivor Werewolf" game in a live setting, so I'll be running it at GenCon Indy this year.

This will be similar to my last few games of Survivor Werewolf, but being live adds a whole new dimension to the game! It lets us have a real tribal counsel where players will eliminated in dramatic fashion. I'd also like to have a confession booth where players can record their confessions and plots against the other players for a later video reel.

Anyone going to be at Indy this year?

[For a list of my previous Survivor games, see http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/player/Ye... ]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yekrats wrote:
Hiya folks...

I thought I'd try something new this year, and try my "Survivor Werewolf" game in a live setting, so I'll be running it at GenCon Indy this year.

This will be similar to my last few games of Survivor Werewolf, but being live adds a whole new dimension to the game! It lets us have a real tribal counsel where players will eliminated in dramatic fashion. I'd also like to have a confession booth where players can record their confessions and plots against the other players for a later video reel.

Anyone going to be at Indy this year?

[For a list of my previous Survivor games, see http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/player/Ye... ]

I REALLY hope to be but I simply don't know and won't know until much closer to the event.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Tompkins
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!
badge
You know what would be funny...
mbmbmbmbmb
*sob*

Only because I won't be there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.