Subject: Anyone Having Board Issues with 2nd Edition? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gnomish Mustard
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked the forums back until August before posting this, but it might be a repeat so please feel free to point me in the right direction.

My board looks like this:

I have tried numerous things to fix the fold, but inevitably some portion of the board raises up. I flipped the board on the other side as a test and it also does the same thing.

Before I contact FF I wanted to ask if I am doing something wrong and if any others have experienced this issue?

Thanks!
Sir Gnomish
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fenrick
United States
Yukon
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Its been brought up here a few times but I understand not finding it as the forums are a wreck. Apparently the board wasn't cut properly. Email ff and they'll get you a new one. Not sure when though, as I emailed a month ago
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fenrick
United States
Yukon
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, just noticed this is in the first edition forums. There is a separate bgg listing for second edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gnomish Mustard
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tacoSEVEN wrote:
Oh, just noticed this is in the first edition forums. There is a separate bgg listing for second edition.

Oh! Can I move it or do I need to ask an admin?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.