Popular Tags: [View All]
Hank Panethiere
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Everyone who orders the game or has already funded the initial campaign will get miniatures with the game.

If you haven't already ordered a copy of the game I highly recommend getting in while you still have a chance. If you funded the game during the first campaign you can still pledge $10.

Less than a week left!

http://kck.st/Alxvgp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's insane. Not because it reached its goal (my $10.00 was integral to the process) but because I'd swear I checked not 20 minutes ago and they had almost a thousand bucks to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hank Panethiere
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ohbalto wrote:
That's insane. Not because it reached its goal (my $10.00 was integral to the process) but because I'd swear I checked not 20 minutes ago and they had almost a thousand bucks to go.

There WAS a good sized jump.

I pledged $10 as well and would like to remind everyone else who is receiving a game from the first campaign who pledged $10 during this miniatures campaign NOT to cancel their pledge! We're barely over the $7000 threshold and if too many people cancel their pledges we are BELOW $7000 again.

I'd hope anyone who pledged the $10 wouldn't back out...that would be BAD!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Reed
United States
La Junta
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
Agreed, we should keep the $10 pledges..... I think it is a good thing to continue to support new games... why I almost feel like a venture capitalist!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Ralya
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Engine Publishing (enginepublishing.com)
badge
The Forgotten Bananas
mbmbmbmbmb
w00t! That's fantastic news. It looked probable as of yesterday, but probable and certain aren't the same thing.

I can't wait for this game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Redheaded Pharmacist
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The miniatures just add even more value to this game. I'm excited for this project. I was an original backer and added $10 for the secondary project as well. Anyone else who is interested still has a few days left to back this project.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartosz Popow
Poland
Gdynia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does it mean that backers will also get the Commander's Handbook (2nd stretch goal)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
e schild

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One would hope so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
metalchorus wrote:
Everyone who orders the game or has already funded the initial campaign will get miniatures with the game.

If you haven't already ordered a copy of the game I highly recommend getting in while you still have a chance. If you funded the game during the first campaign you can still pledge $10.

Less than a week left!

http://kck.st/Alxvgp

Is there a concept picture or something of what the miniatures will look like?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher B
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here you go

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Delta 5.56
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BartP wrote:
Does it mean that backers will also get the Commander's Handbook (2nd stretch goal)?

From the FAQ....

What about the Commanders Handbook?

We are moving ahead with the Commanders Handbook, either as a supplemental guide book or an addition to the existing Rulebook. This will also be included for backers of both projects.

Last updated: Saturday Jan 21, 12:46pm EST
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.