Subject: 2nd printing? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Baxter
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Surely there are more than 500 people who are going to want their hands on this game, yeah?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Sautman
United States
Evans
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The first printing is still available on their website. I bought a copy last weekend and I just checked the site and copies seem to be available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Baxter
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well I exceeded my game budget for the month and I don't wanna have to give blood to make sure I get this before it sells out (although for a game like this, I guess that'd be fitting). It'd be nice to know if there's less reason to panic because I currently can't afford it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nathan hayden
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I can say with certainty that we definitely won't be reprinting this in the year 2012. Solidly voted on by Jochen, Mat and I. But 2013 and beyond has had no vote yet.

present work schedule lineup:
- regular jobs to make income, schools, other games (always working this)
- Variant Testing
- KVVL Radio
- Expansions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Petty
United States
Leander
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I am getting one more copy off your hands right now then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just ordered my copy from the company's website. Still available and they offer international shipping too. devil

http://www.cave-evil.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pone4games wrote:
Just ordered my copy from the company's website. Still available and they offer international shipping too. devil

http://www.cave-evil.com/

By international shipping you mean shipping to Canada? Is there another option I don't see?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Svendsen
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just placed an order for a copy this morning. Can't wait to get this one to the table!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am BATMAN!
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope there is another print run that includes something other than a paper board. Also would like to see the price point come down a bit with a larger print run.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Houserule Jay
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bond8089 wrote:
I hope there is another print run that includes something other than a paper board. Also would like to see the price point come down a bit with a larger print run.

+1

And preferably something we could pick up at our local game store.

Maybe the designers could consider doing a Kickstarter run, to gauge the interest and if enough interest and PR is done a 500 copy print run might be possible making these things (lower price, different board and game store availability) a viable option.

Sounds like an interesting game but for 100 bones, I sure would like to play it first at the least and if would have to be really good to justify that price, from me anyway...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Ruhland
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jayjonbeach wrote:
Bond8089 wrote:

+1

And preferably something we could pick up at our local game store.

Maybe the designers could consider doing a Kickstarter run, to gauge the interest and if enough interest and PR is done a 500 copy print run might be possible making these things (lower price, different board and game store availability) a viable option.

Sounds like an interesting game but for 100 bones, I sure would like to play it first at the least and if would have to be really good to justify that price, from me anyway...
Ya, $100 is way too much for a game I haven't even seen in person, let alone tried. Would love to try it though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einmal ist keinmal
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You'll Never Walk Alone
mbmbmbmbmb
Funding is currently in the works for the reprint:

http://www.cave-evil.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.