ben saylor
United States
Delray Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
I have never played my CC:E (can't find an opponent). Out of curiosity, I was wondering how does BoB compare to CC:E? Is it more soloable?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Stearns
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You need to get on Vassal. You can play both and see for yourself. You can also find live opponents.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mill Creek
Washington
flag msg tools
"Recetivism"
badge
RePEAT O-ffender!
mbmbmbmbmb
happyloaf wrote:
I have never played my CC:E (can't find an opponent). Out of curiosity, I was wondering how does BoB compare to CC:E? Is it more soloable?

Check out this review by user, seanmac. He does a great comparison of CC:E and CoH with BoB.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ben saylor
United States
Delray Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
I would play on VASSAL but my older laptop seems to grind to a halt for the two Vassal modules I have tried. I tried the Twilight Struggle and Hornet Leader 2 they worked but were very jerky. I might have to find some opponents. Anyone up for a game week after next !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy Nowak
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
happyloaf wrote:
I would play on VASSAL but my older laptop seems to grind to a halt for the two Vassal modules I have tried. I tried the Twilight Struggle and Hornet Leader 2 they worked but were very jerky. I might have to find some opponents. Anyone up for a game week after next ;)!

Download the updated Vassal and Combat Commander modules. Tim has stripped out all of the auto calculations that were resource hogs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Stearns
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two must have/use Vassal links:

[geekurl=http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/104873/the-vassalcyberboardskype-request-list-february][/geekurl]

[geekurl=http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/groups/vassalwargamers/][/geekurl]

You can find opponents and mentors at either of these links, just ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.