Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Oxley
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember correctly, there is still the to-hit roll between acquiring and the 7D10 roll - failing the acquire roll means the gunner didnt see the target to shoot. Otherwise sounds right. Took some time for me to get past that, too, same 1 needed for a 60mm mortar or big gun. I dont have my book in front of me, so check to see if there is a DM or Damage Modifier for that gun. Also, you might consider joining the Iron Ivan Yahoo Group. The authors are there most of the time, so you will get answers right from the source and fairly quickly.

Tom Oxley
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt **
United States
Unspecified
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kiraly wrote:
Just playing my second game using this system today and had a question about resolving HE fire from a tank against a infantry unit.

These are the steps we followed:

3. Roll 7d10 (7 infantry figures in the unit) against the gun's AP, which in our case was a 3. After modification by the cover (Medium) all that will wound is 1s on the die rolls.

Am I missing something or are we handling things alright?

The AP is not modified by the cover. so you would be killing on 3's If the infantry is in an enclosed space they would be killing on 4's.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.