Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought it without much research a few days ago after the http://fortressat.com crew was raving about it. Yesterday I gave it to my twelve-year old and he broke the shrink, assembled and sorted the components, read the rules then played a game with his friend who dropped by. He told me he really liked it but that it would be even more intense and crazy with three or four players. So there you go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
High praise. I imagine that had I known of this when I was twelve, it probably would have seen a tremendous amount of play and likely bumped "Dungeon!" out of the top ranked spot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mesich
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Horta chortles.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
craniac wrote:
Bought it without much research a few days ago after the http://fortressat.com crew was raving about it. Yesterday I gave it to my twelve-year old and he broke the shrink, assembled and sorted the components, read the rules then played a game with his friend who dropped by. He told me he really liked it but that it would be even more intense and crazy with three or four players. So there you go.

Dude ....

PLAY WITH THEM!

Invest in the future! One day he'll buy all the new games and you can play his if you train him right!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Sutterlin
United States
California
flag msg tools
14+ be damned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.