Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ran Stu
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I am slogging my way through the rules while playing some missions. By the way a fantastic game, I just wish the rules were better written. But after reading all the posts, I have a question that doesn't seem to have been answered.

On the approach directions, what is the purpose of coming in from north, south, east, or west? It seems that if I come in from the south and there are bandits in the north approach area, I can still attack them cause they are 2 or 3 areas apart from my planes even though they are in the north and I am in the south. Or can only planes from the north attack or be attacked from planes in the north, etc?

It seems obvious that all planes from all directions can attach in the center. That makes sense, but I am concerned about what to do about the east, north, south, and west directional rules.

Randy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
With long range weapons, yes, you can attack almost anywhere, especially since you do not have to trace range in a straight line (just from adjacent area to adjacent area). But it matters sometimes which approach you use because some sites and bandits have less range, approaching from a particular direction may keep your planes from being attacked right away by too many enemies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.